There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 6ft x 8ft Overlap Security Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: OPA68NWHD EAN: 5013053152270
When you think of a practical shed with enough room for all the gardening paraphernalia you may have, then this is the size and type that will probably come to mind.
With a traditional apex roof covered with black sand felt over sheet material, there's an attractive smooth planed finial and barge boards as finishing touches.
The cladding is pressure treated mixed softwood from a sustainable source. Don't worry about rot and decay, the wood is guaranteed for fifteen years even without preservative.
For convenience, the single door can be hung from either side and for security it is reinforced with a double 'Z' frame, is fitted with a hasp & staple latch and has hidden hinges. The door can be hung from wither side and once inside you'll notice that the flooring is made up of strong pressure treated board.
Overlap 6x8 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Complete with one door
- No windows for even greater security
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years
- No need to retreat; cost effective and time saving
Overlap 6x8 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 7ft (2139mm)
- External Width: 6ft 3ins (1905mm)
- External Depth: 8ft (2401mm)
- Internal Height: 7ft (2139mm)
- Internal Width: 5ft 10ins (1787mm)
- Internal Depth: 7ft 8ins (2330mm)
- Base Width: 5ft 10ins (1787mm)
- Base Depth: 7ft 8ins (2330mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 4ins (1626mm)
- Ridge Height: 7ft (2139mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Door Opening Width: 2ft 3ins (693mm)
- Door Size: 2ft 3ins (693mm) x 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question