Forest 6 x 4 ft Overlap Dip Treated Reverse Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
If the normally configured 6ft x 4ft shed doesn't fit into your garden, try this one for size! It has all the pedigree of a Forest shed, excellent build quality, great security but both the window and door are on the longer side.
With an impressive capacity, you'll be able to store a large variety of garden equipment and tools in a dry and secure environment.
Due to the large window, the interior is very light and entry is easy through the single door that has been strengthened with a 'Z' frame. With security in mind, the hinges are hidden and the door is secured with a hasp & staple.
Stepping inside you'll notice the roof is made up of sheet material and this is covered with weatherproof black sand felt. Below you is a hard wearing timber floor, that will be able to withstand a good deal of weight.
The shed's overlap cladding is mixed FSC softwood that has been dip treated for longevity. If the shed is raised off the ground and the wood treated regularly, there's a 10 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
Overlap 6x4 Apex Shed Features:
- Made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move
- Improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Smooth planed barge boards & decorative finial
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Overlap 6x4 Apex Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 217cm (7ft 1in)
- Height To Eaves: 183cm (6ft)
- Ridge Height: 217cm (7ft 1in)
- External Width: 188cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Depth: 134cm (4ft 5ins)
- Base Width: 186cm (6ft 1in)
- Base Depth: 123cm (4ft)
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 59cm (1ft 11ins)
- Door Size: 169cm x 58cm (5ft 7ins x 1ft 11ins)
- Window Size: 57.7cm x 42.8cm (1ft 11ins x 1ft 5ins)
- Framing: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
- Weight: 144kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 32cm x 144cm x 168cm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of mainland UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 7 - 10 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 1 - 3 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Do you offer installation?We Replied:
Dear Sir / Madam Thank you for your question. We do offer installation for an extra £120.00. This can be selected further down the product page. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenSaturday 25th, March, 2017
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question