Benefits of Adding Heat or Shade To Your Greenhouse
Any type of small greenhouse heating system, whether it be solar heaters or ones powered by other means such as electricity will allow your greenhouse to be far more productive whatever time of the year.
You will be able to sow seed much earlier in the spring. You’ll also have the opportunity to grow a wider range of plants that prefer warmer conditions, and to overwinter tender plants by keeping them protected from frost damage.
We have always found that Parasene manufacture the best greenhouse heaters, they can be hung from the roof or left freestanding on the floor, emitting a constant heat over several days at very low cost.
Most plants appreciate plenty of light but strong sunlight will scorch plants and also overheat your greenhouse during hot weather, so greenhouse shading systems are very important.
The Eden Easy Fit Blind arrives in a pack of two and will fit a standard 2ft wide glass pane and provide much needed shade. These greenhouse shading roller blinds are quick to put in place using suction caps and are simple to relocate when necessary.
Why Buy From Us?
We have been selling greenhouse heaters and shades, and delivering them to your door, for many years. For assistance you can always call our Customer Care team on 0121 355 7701 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want and buying what you need.
- We've been selling garden products in store since 1952 and online since 1999
- Over 4500 customers have left real and trusted product reviews
- Over 2500 customers have reviewed us on TrustPilot
- We offer low prices and a friendly, dedicated service
- We reward our customers with discounts, sales and voucher codes
- Enjoy free delivery within mainland UK across most of our range (Highlands excepted)
Looking for More Information?
If you’re looking for more information to help you with which greenhouse would be right for you and your garden, why not read one of our handy articles: