Forest 8 x 6 ft Overlap Dip Treated Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
A good looking 8ft wide by 6ft deep Overlap Pent Shed that, like other Forest garden buildings, combines practicality with an attractive appearance.
The pent roof is designed to provide generous headroom for anyone in the shed or for bulky items that are stored inside. It is made from sheet material and is covered by black sand felt, so any rain easily drains away. This leaves an interior, that has tough timber flooring, completely dry.
Square cut overlap FSC timber not only looks good but also helps rain run off the structure. It is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years if the shed is isolated from the ground and regularly retreated with preservative.
Security is a major consideration, particularly as some of the tools and equipment stored inside will be valuable. Therefore it is reassuring to know that the door has hidden hinges and is reinforced with double 'Z' framing. There is also a hasp & staple latch.
The two windows are fitted with unbreakable PET with excellent light transmission, they fill the interior with light and will not yellow or become brittle with age. Security screws are used to fit them.
Overlap 8ft x 6ft Shed Features:
- Made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move
- Improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Smooth planed barge boards & decorative finial
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Overlap 8 x 6 Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 200cm (6ft 7ins)
- Height to Eaves: 177cm (5ft 10ins)
- Overall Width: 252cm (8ft 3ins)
- Overall Depth: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- Base Width: 242cm (7ft 11ins)
- Base Depth: 189cm (6ft 2ins)
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 59cm (1ft 11ins)
- Door Size: 169cm (5ft 7ins) x 58cm (1ft 11ins)
- Framing Size: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Window Size: 57.7cm (1ft 11ins) x 57.7cm (1ft 11ins)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
- Weight: 225kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 40cm x 123cm x 183cm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of mainland UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 7 - 10 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 1 - 3 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Overall Rating 3 / 5 Based On 1 Reviews
Delivery 3 / 5
Quality 3 / 5
Price 3 / 5
Good shed, bit rough overall
Easy to assemble, but rough sawn so lots of splinters, needs good sanding if children use. Floor very bouncy and will probably reinforce at a later date. Door frame timbers very distorted, had to remove and plane to allow door to close properly. But overall reasonable shed for money spent.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question