Forest 8 x 6 ft Overlap Dip Treated Reverse Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Packed with useful practical features, this 8ft wide by 6ft deep shed has a traditional apex roof but with a twist in its design as the door is located on the longer side. This innovation isn't surprising as the shed is from Forest, the well known British company famous for their garden buildings.
Overlap timber, a mixture of softwood from sustainable sources that has been dip treated, is used for cladding. This FSC wood is guaranteed for ten years if, as it should be, the shed is isolated from the ground and is periodically treated with preservative.
Weatherproof, the shed has an attractive square cut appearance that effectively repels rain. The sheet material roof is protected by black sand felt, so the interior and all contents are kept perfectly dry. Flooring is installed as standard, made from highly durable timber material.
Once inside you'll notice that the two windows, that are fitted with security screws, let in lots of light. The glazing is unbreakable polycarbonate, that doesn't discolour or become brittle. Other security measures include hidden hinges on the sturdy door that is reinforced by Z framing and a hasp & staple lock.
If you require a dry and secure spacious storage space for many different items, both garden and household, this would appear to be the ideal choice.
Overlap 6x8 Shed Features:
- Made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move
- Improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Smooth planed barge boards & decorative finial
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Overlap 6x8 Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 234cm (7ft 8ins)
- Ridge Height: 234cm (7ft 8ins)
- Eaves Height: 183cm (6ft)
- Overall Width: 242cm (7ft 11ins)
- Overall Depth: 199cm (6ft 6ins)
- Base Width: 242cm (7ft 11ins)
- Base Depth: 189cm (6ft 2ins)
- Door Size: 169cm (5ft 7ins) x 58cm (1ft 11ins)
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 59cm (1ft 11ins)
- Framing: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Window Size: 57.7cm (1ft 11ins) x 57.5cm (1ft 11ins)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
- Weight: 236kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 40cm x 161cm x 183cm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of mainland UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 7 - 10 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 1 - 3 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question