There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 8 x 6 ft Overlap Dip Treated Reverse Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODR86HD EAN: 5013053151969
Packed with useful practical features, this 8ft wide by 6ft deep shed has a traditional apex roof but with a twist in its design as the door is located on the longer side. This innovation isn't surprising as the shed is from Forest, the well known British company famous for their garden buildings.
Overlap timber, a mixture of softwood from sustainable sources that has been dip treated, is used for cladding. This FSC wood is guaranteed for ten years if, as it should be, the shed is isolated from the ground and is periodically treated with preservative.
Weatherproof, the shed has an attractive square cut appearance that effectively repels rain. The sheet material roof is protected by black sand felt, so the interior and all contents are kept perfectly dry. Flooring is installed as standard, made from highly durable oriented strand material.
Once inside you'll notice that the two windows, that are fitted with security screws, let in lots of light. The glazing is unbreakable polycarbonate, that doesn't discolour or become brittle. Other security measures include hidden hinges on the sturdy door that is reinforced by Z framing and a hasp & staple lock.
If you require a dry and secure spacious storage space for many different items, both garden and household, this would appear to be the ideal choice.
Overlap 6x8 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Hardwearing OSB (oriented strand board) sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Complete with a window and a single door
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions that are included
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay, for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Overlap 6x8 Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 244cm (8ft)
- Ridge Height: 236cm (7ft 9ins)
- Eaves Height: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Overall Width: 241cm (7ft 11ins)
- Overall Depth: 191cm (6ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 233cm (7ft 8ins)
- Base Depth: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Door Size: 171cm (5ft 7ins) x 66cm (2ft 2ins)
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 65cm (2ft 2ins)
- Framing: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Window Size: 67cm (2ft 2ins) x 56cm (1ft 10ins)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 11mm
- Weight: 218kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 25cm x 184cm x 237cm
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question