There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 5 x 3 ft Overlap Dip Treated Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODA53NWHD EAN: 5013053150610
Another thoroughly practical shed from Forest, perfect if you need storage in a limited outside space. This Overlap 5ft x 3ft Apex Shed offers a secure environment for a variety of garden equipment.
Security is enhanced by the lack of windows and the fact that the reinforced door has a turn button latch. So you can safely store valuable items away from public view.
An apex roof constructed from hard wearing sheet material is covered in felt to weatherproof the structure. Inside you'll find a very durable floor fitted as standard. The cladding is mixed softwood timber in a square cut overlap style so that the wood's natural flexibility isn't inhibited.
The FSC timber has been responsibly sourced and dip treated against rot and decay. There's a guarantee for 10 years if the shed is raised off the ground and is regularly treated with preservative.
Overlap 5x3 Apex Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Hardwearing sheet OSB (oriented strand board) material floor as standard
- No windows for greater security
- The door has T-hinges and is fitted with a turn-button latch
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Weatherproof felted black sand roof constructed from a durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable source
- Easy self-assembly with instructions that are included
- One door with no windows
- Dip treated with 10-year guarantee
Overlap 5x3 Apex Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 195cm (6ft 5ins)
- Height to Eaves: 159cm (5ft 3ins)
- Ridge Height: 195cm (6ft 5ins)
- Overall Width: 162cm (5ft 4ins)
- Overall Depth: 94cm (3ft 1ins)
- Base Width: 153cm (5ft)
- Base Depth: 89cm (2ft 11ins)
- Door Opening Height: 153cm (5ft)
- Door Opening Width: 66cm (2ft 2ins)
- Door Size: 67cm x 159cm (2ft 2ins x 5ft 3ins)
- Framing Size: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 11mm
- Weight: 78kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 20cm x 150cm x 190cm
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.