There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Attractively shaped and substantially made, the Kittiwake is a delightful pre-formed pond from the well respected Bermuda range.
If you want to establish a haven for wildlife in your garden or just want a pond as an engaging landscape feature, the Kittiwake certainly fits the bill as it is both stylish and practical.
The pond has been moulded from fibreglass which has unquestioned durability, unaffected by UV rays and weather damage, it is perfect for a pond that will remain in place for many years.
Installation is made as easy as possible with satisfying results, without the unattractive creases left by a liner. The marginal shelves can then be filled with aquatic plants to encourage a diverse eco-system.
Its incredible how rapidly frogs and other aquatic creatures will find their way to the pond, everyone will be fascinated by their activity and the garden will certainly benefit from their presence.
To oxygenate the water so that it remains healthy and add further interest, you can introduce a water feature such as a fountain and there is a range of pond pumps and pond filters to complete your pond.
Kittiwake Preformed Pond Features:
- 2.3m Length Pond with a 262 Gallon Capacity
- Ready-Made Preformed Pond for Easy Setup
- Strong & Robust Fibreglass
- Stepped Design for Marginal Plants & Accessories
- Intended to be Sunk In At Ground Level
- Crafted Right Here in the UK
- Available for Collection from our Showsite in Birmingham only
- Total Length: 230cm (7ft 6½ins)
- Total Width: 170cm (5ft 7ins)
- Total Depth: 60cm (1ft 11½ins)
- Capacity: 1189 Litres (262 Gallons)
Note: Lifestyle imagery may show a different pond shape/model and acts purely as a visual representation of how this pond can be installed, above or below ground.
This pond is a collection only item, however we are able to deliver within the Birmingham area. Fees will apply for delivery
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question