There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The Bermuda Filterforce Duo pumps are built to last with an outlet, and also an inlet designed for attaching to a skimmer.
As with the Filterforce, the running costs on the Filterforce Duo are also very low, complete with a 3 year guarantee (excluding impellor & shaft).
An extremely durable range of powerful, specialist filter pumps. All 5 models are extremely low wattage starting with the great value Filterforce Duo 3500 all the way up to the 10000 liters per hour model.
The Filterforce range can handle solid particles up to 8mm in size. All Filterforce models are continuously rated so can run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.Whether for powering a biological filter, UV clarifier or creating a superb waterfall, the Filterforce Duo is the perfect choice.
- Maximum flow: 8000 litres per hour
- Maximum head: 4.5 metres
- Wattage: 80
- Pipe size accepted: 20mm, 25mm, 32mm and 40mm
- Cable length: 10 metres
Filterforce Duo 8000 Maintenance:
- Rotate and remove the large and small stepped hose connectors.
- Press the filter cover together laterally to unlink the four securing fitting.
- Open the cover and remove the pump body.
- Rotate the 3-way connector anti-clockwise and pull out of the pump housing.
- Unclip the pump housing from the motor housing.
- Remove the rotor impeller from the motor housing and clean all parts using clean water.
- To re-assemble, carefully place the rotor impeller in the motor housing.
- Ensure the rotor impeller is assembled correctly and will turn freely.
- Check the position of the sealing ring on the pump housing.
- Put the pump housing in the motor housing.
- Place the upper cover and pump body on the lower cover, ensuring the 4 securing fittings lock together securely.
Fast Free UK Delivery on orders over £60.00.*
Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 2 - 3 working days but may be extended during peak times.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £7.95*
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
*Extra charges or restrictions will apply to certain UK postcodes. These include parts of Scotland, The Highlands, Northern Ireland and offshore Isles. Please note Next Day delivery is not available to these locations. Please click here for a full list of postcode exclusions and contact us today for a personalised quote.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question