There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Bermuda Filterforce 6500 Pond Pump
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: BER0616 EAN: 5045301506160
The Bermuda Filterforce pumps are built to last. A robust and extremely durable range of powerful, specialist filter pumps.
The Filterforce range can handle solid particles up to 8mm in size.
Continuously rated so can run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
Whether for powering a biological filter, UV clarifier or creating a superb waterfall, Filterforce is the perfect choice.
Bermuda 6500 Specification:
- Maximum flow rate: 6500 litres / 1364 gallons per hour
- Maximum head height: 3.5 metres
- Max flow at 0.5m: 6000 litres / 1320 gallons per hour
- Max flow at 1m: 5500 litres / 1210 gallons per hour
- Max flow at 1.5m: 4950 litres / 1089 gallons per hour
- Max flow at 2m: 4000 litres / 880 gallons per hour
- Max flow at 3m: 1950 litres / 429 gallons per hour
- Power consumption: 65 Watts
- Pipe size accepted: 20mm, 25mm, 32mm and 40mm
- Power cable: 10 metres / 33 feet
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers (1)
How do you open a 6500 filter in order to clean it?We Replied:
Dear Sir / Madam Thank you for your question. There are four screws located underneath the pump that you have to undo before you open the cage. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Paul IlsleyThursday 31st, March, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question