There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The Bermuda Multi-Pump 2000L is an all in one solution for smaller ponds, without the need for any additional equipment.
It boasts a powerful 2000 litres per hour pump, a filter system which combines both mechanical and biological filtration, a UV clarifier to help keep your pond's water crystal clear and a set of three LED lights to help illuminate your pond after dark.
- All In One Pump, Filter & UV
- Ideal for both a fountain and waterfall if required. Pump will fit the following size hoses, 12mm, 20mm and 25mm (hose not included)
- Includes 3 x Integrated Multicolour Colour Changing LED Lights (4.5 watt) with Day/Night Light Sensor
- Lights can be taken off the pump and used as a freestanding chain set, in or out of the water
- Mechanical & Biological Filtration
- Powerful 11 watt Ultra Violet Clarifier for Clear Water
- 2000 Litres per Hour Pump 45 watt
- Fully Submersible Unit
- Mains voltage cable connected to the pump is 9.5m in length
- 12v cables for UV and decorative lights are 4.5m in length and connect to a joiner into a single plugged transformer
- Low voltage extension cables available to order, please call 0121 355 7701 if one is required
- A Great Value product
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK over £40.00.
Smaller orders under £40.00 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 2 - 3 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £6.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Has this pump replaced the Bermuda submersible?We Replied:
Dear Charles Thank you for your question. Please follow this link to the product that you are looking for: https://www.gardensite.co.uk/aquatics/bermuda-2000-pond-pump.htm Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Dan EvertonThursday 12th, July, 2018
Where can I get replacement UV bulbs from?We Replied:
Dear Mr Gordon Thank you for your question. Please follow this link: https://www.gardensite.co.uk/aquatics/replacement-pls-pond-uv-lamps.htm Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Dan EvertonSaturday 14th, March, 2020
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question