There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest Timberdale 8 x 6 ft Tongue & Groove Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
This 8ft wide by 6ft deep pent shed from Timberdale's premium tongue and groove range is the ideal storage solution for your gardening equipment.
Smart in its design and stylish to the eye, the tongue and groove structure is broken down into smaller modular panels for ease of handling and a stronger overall structure. Increased variation in the placement of walls and windows also offers some extent of customisation to the design of the shed.
Two acrylic windows not only offer natural light into the shed during the daytime but also offer ventilation into the building and can be opened and closed to increase air circulation during the hotter months.
This premium product will also offer protection against common concerns with timber buildings as its pressure treatment offers longer life and durability.
- Premium, Sturdy and Attractive Tongue and Groove Garden Storage Shed
- Constructed Using Water Tight Interlocking Smooth Planed Boards
- Modular Panel Design for Easier Handling and Assembly
- Manufactured From FSC-Certified Softwood From Sustainable Sources
- Robust and Stable Pressure-Treated Tongue and Groove Boarded Floor
- Complete With One Sturdy Double "Z" Framed Single Door and Two Acrylic Windows
- The Window Can Be Opened For Added Ventilation, With Hight-Quality Stainless Steel Catches
- Safe and Secure Hidden Door Hinges With A Rim Lock
- The Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right To Suit Your Preference
- Strong, Long-Lasting and Weatherproof Pent Roof Covered With High-Quality Green Mineral Felt
- Attractive Smooth Planed Finial and Barge Board
- Pressure-Treated Timber With No Need To Retreat: Cost Effective and Time-Saving
- Includes 25-Year Guarantee Against Rot and Fungal Decay
|Base Depth:||185cm (6ft 1in)|
|Base Width:||238cm (7ft 10in)|
|Cladding:||Tongue and Groove|
|Door Opening Height:||166cm (5ft 5in)|
|Door Opening Width:||89cm (2ft 11in)|
|Door Size:||170 x 88cm (2ft 11in)|
|External Depth:||202cm (6ft 8in)|
|External Height:||212cm (7ft)|
|External Width:||250.4cm (8ft 3in)|
|Framing:||33 x 33cm (1ft 1in)|
|Guarantee:||25 Years Limited|
|Height To Eaves:||185cm (6ft 1in)|
|Locking System:||Rim Lock|
|Material:||Mixed Soft Wood|
|Nominal Size:||8ft x 6ft|
|Wall Cladding Thickness:||12mm|
|Window Size:||56 x 70cm (2ft 4in)|
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer fast and free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Timberdale sheds.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days for the majority of mainland UK locations (exclusions apply - see below for details).
For the majority of mainland UK locations, Forest Timberdale sheds are delivered to your home directly by the manufacturer. In this instance you will receive a message by phone or email with details to manually book in a chosen delivery date.
For limited areas of south east England, limited areas of the south west England, and Scotland, Forest products are delivered by a third party carrier. In this instance, the carrier will contact you directly to book a delivery date once your order is ready at their delivery centre.
- Deliveries to the below postcode areas can take up to 7 working days extra, on top of the advertised lead-time:
BN1-BN3, BN5-BN18, BN20-BN27, BN41-BN45, BR8, CB1-CB4, CB6-CB8, CO1-CO16, CT1-CT21, EX1-EX24, EX31-EX39, GU6, GU28, IP1-IP33, ME1-ME20, NR1-NR35, PE14-PE30, PE38, PL1-PL29, RH6-RH20, TN1-TN40, TQ1-TQ14, TR1-TR20, TR26-TR27.
- Deliveries to southern and mainland Scotland can take 5 - 10 working days extra, on top of the advertised lead time.
- Deliveries to northern Scotland can take up to 10 working days extra, on top of the advertised lead time.
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of mainland UK, including to offshore isles, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or to any other country.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed within 1 - 2 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Unfortunately, installation is not available to the following postcodes: BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question