No-one wants to spend hard earned money on garden equipment only to lose it. This is why you should choose a Rowlinson 8ft x 6ft security shed to store all your valuable tools and implements.
With no large windows - just a small apex one - a padlock protector and security hinges, you can keep your tools safe inside while keeping any unwanted visitors outside. This is so reassuring especially on an open allotment.
Double doors give easy access even to larger items such as lawnmowers, and keeping everything dry is a solid board apex shaped roof.
Even though the shed is designed with security in mind, the honey coloured shiplap makes very attractive cladding, so the structure is easy on the eye as well as being secure.
Security Shed Features:
- Solid board roof
- 12mm shiplap cladding
- Tongue and groove floor
- Single apex window
- Double doors
- Padlock protector (Padlock not included)
- Security hinges
- Dipped honey-brown finish
- 10 Years Guarantee against rot
Security Shed Dimensions:
- Height: 232cm (7ft 7ins)
- Width: 194.5cm (6ft 5ins)
- Depth: 246cm (8ft 1in)
- Internal Height Max: 226cm (7ft 5ins)
- Internal Height Min: 174cm (5ft 9ins)
- Internal Width: 177cm (5ft 10ins)
- Internal Depth: 234.8cm (7ft 8ins)
- Door Opening Height: 168.5cm (5ft 6ins)
- Door Opening Width: 118.5cm (3ft 11ins)
- Footprint Width: 177cm (5ft 10ins)
- Footprint Depth: 234.8cm (7ft 8ins)
- Ideal Base Width: 182cm (6ft 0ins)
- Ideal Base Depth: 240cm (7ft 10ins)
The shed will be delivered in kit form. Full instructions for easy assembly are included.
With over 80 years' manufacturing knowledge and experience, Rowlinson takes its social and environmental responsibilities very seriously. All timber is Forest Stewardship Council Certified and complies with all current regulations on FSC sourcing. Products are manufactured to Quality Management System standards, accredited to ISO 9001:2008.
8ft x 6ft Security Shed Assembly Instructions