The Premier 8ft x 6ft gives you just that little bit more than standard sheds.
For a start there's two windows, one fixed and the other opening, so there's plenty of light inside to see what you're doing.
The strong frame has 12mm shiplap cladding finished in a shade of honey brown and the floor is 12mm tongue and groove.
There's a solid board roof with mineral felt to keep everything safe from the British weather and a pad bolt will discourage the nation's light fingered element.
A Premier shed looks the part and certainly delivers an ideal space in which to keep all your tools, implements and larger items including bikes and lawn mowers.
Premier 6ft x 8ft Shed Features:
- 12mm shiplap cladding
- Styrene glazed windows
- 12mm tongue and groove floor
- Solid board roof
- Manufactured from 29x35 and 29x45mm framing
- Pad bolt (padlock not included)
- Dipped honey-brown finish
- Mineral roofing felt
- 1 fixed window
- 1 opening window
Premier 6ft x 8ft Shed Dimensions:
- Height: 232cm (7ft 7ins)
- Width: 194.5cm (6ft 5ins)
- Depth: 246cm (8ft 1in)
- Internal Height: 226cm (7ft 5ins)
- Internal Height Min: 174cm (5ft 9ins)
- Internal Width: 177cm (5ft 10ins)
- Internal Depth: 234.8cm (7ft 8ins)
- Door Opening Height: 168.5cm (5ft 7ins)
- Door Opening Width: 118.5cm (3ft 11ins)
- Footprint Width: 177cm (5ft 10ins)
- Footprint Depth: 234.8cm (7ft 8ins)
- Ideal Base Width: 182cm (6ft 0ins)
- Ideal Base Depth: 240cm (7ft 10ins)
The shed will be delivered in kit form. Full instructions for easy assembly are included.
With over 80 years' manufacturing knowledge and experience, Rowlinson takes its social and environmental responsibilities very seriously. All timber is Forest Stewardship Council Certified and complies with all current regulations on FSC sourcing. Products are manufactured to Quality Management System standards, accredited to ISO 9001:2008.
Premier Shed 6ft x 8ft Assembly Instructions