There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 8 x 8 ft Potting Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
PRE-BLACK FRIDAY MEGA DISCOUNT
Get 20% Off ALL Power Shed Branded Sheds and Log Cabins for a LIMITED TIME
Use Discount Code: POWER20 During Checkout
Gardening enthusiasts will love the practical qualities and versatility of a Power 8 x 8ft Potting Apex Shed whose bright interior benefits from a wide expanse of glazing allowing sunlight to stream in from three sides.
Seed trays and potted plants can be placed on two tier 50cm staging to take advantage of the excellent growing conditions that are created and the shed can be adapted in various ways to accommodate different locations and ways of working.
Access to the shed can be through a lockable door at the front or back that's hinged on either side to open on the left or right. You can even opt to have double doors and all the ironmongery is made from rust resistant galvanized metal.
This is a good looking as well as practical structure built from high grade Scandinavian timber which is enviably strong and resistant to warp, all the wood is dip treated and has a ten year guarantee against rot.
The 12mm shiplap tongue and groove walls, roof and floor are weatherproof and reinforced by 44mm framing, corner braces and roof trusses. Roofing felt backed with polyester protects the roof and ensures inside the shed remains perfectly dry.
There's lots of headroom due to the high ridge and plenty of space for storage as well as growing, different sized shelves are available as an option and the shed can be positioned on a pressure treated base fitted with spikes if necessary.
Potting Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Two Tier 50cm Deep Staging Under Windows
- Includes Press Lock & Key Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 228.8cm (7ft 6ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 265.2cm (8ft 8ins)
- External Depth: 265.2cm (8ft 8ins)
- Base Width: 246.8cm (8ft)
- Base Depth: 246.8cm (8ft)
- Internal Ridge Height: 223.2cm (7ft 4ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Internal Depth: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Our quick delivery option is available for delivery in 3 working days after your order has been received - however, we will need to contact you via phone to confirm both the delivery process and a delivery date after receiving your order.
If we are unable to successfully contact you to confirm a 3 working day delivery, then typically, delivery will be made within 7 - 10 working days.
Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on large lorries, in most instances being an 18-tonne lorry. By placing an order with us, you confirm that there is ample access to the delivery location, with no restricted access to your property and space for the lorry to unload your garden building. If the delivery vehicle cannot access the property for the delivery to take place, the order will be placed on hold, and additional charges will be incurred to either re-deliver on a specialist smaller vehicle or for the order to be cancelled and the structure returned, which will also incur a return and cancellation charge.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question