There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 12 ft Potting Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
PRE-BLACK FRIDAY MEGA DISCOUNT
Get 20% Off ALL Power Shed Branded Sheds and Log Cabins for a LIMITED TIME
Use Discount Code: POWER20 During Checkout
The Power 6ft x 12ft Potting Pent Shed can be customized to your personal requirements and methods of working, and will appeal to ambitious gardeners who want to cultivate an enviable number and range of plants.
You'll immediately appreciate the light filled and spacious environment with plants placed on two tier shelving. Light streams through sixteen impressively large windows fitted with toughened glass and there are PVC sills to prevent water ingress.
Constructed from sustainably grown Scandinavian timber that's durable, warp resistant and has been dip treated in a specially formulated preservative, the tongue & groove cladding has a pleasing appearance and is sturdy and weatherproof. The floor and roof are in the same style with bitumen infused felt lined with polyester waterproofing the roof.
To fit any particular access requirements, the single door with a key lock can be hinged on the left or right or installed at the back or front of the potting shed. Double doors are also an option you may consider, as is shelving and a matching base when the shed is positioned on grass, soil or gravel.
The shed's great strength relies on sturdy 44mm framing and corner braces ensure that the structure remains rigid. Panels are screwed and, to prevent the roof from sagging, there are supporting trusses. All the ironmongery including hinges are galvanized to prevent rusting and a ten year guarantee is offered against decay, rot and insect infestation.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Two Tier 50cm Deep Staging Under Windows
- Includes Press Lock & Key Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 190.8cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 370.6cm (12ft 2ins)
- Base Width: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 365.8cm (12ft)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 357cm (11ft 9ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Our quick delivery option is available for delivery in 3 working days after your order has been received - however, we will need to contact you via phone to confirm both the delivery process and a delivery date after receiving your order.
If we are unable to successfully contact you to confirm a 3 working day delivery, then typically, delivery will be made within 7 - 10 working days.
Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on large lorries, in most instances being an 18-tonne lorry. By placing an order with us, you confirm that there is ample access to the delivery location, with no restricted access to your property and space for the lorry to unload your garden building. If the delivery vehicle cannot access the property for the delivery to take place, the order will be placed on hold, and additional charges will be incurred to either re-deliver on a specialist smaller vehicle or for the order to be cancelled and the structure returned, which will also incur a return and cancellation charge.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question