Water is a valuable asset in any garden and the Intalogs 60 gallon pond is a wonderful water feature that is very easy to install.
No excavation is required, assembly consists of slotting together timber slats. A liner is included, so installation can take as little as half an hour.
It's up to you whether the pool becomes easily accessible wildlife have or an attractive ornamental fish pond. A filter pump or fountain can be added from the list of options that also includes a set of lights so that the pond can be enjoyed in the evening.
All the timber has been pressure treated against rot and carries a 10-year guarantee.
60 Gallon Pool Features:
- Fast & Easy Assembly to Create a Pool Feature
- Rectangle Shaped Pool - Seamlessly Fits Against a Wall or Fence
- 60 Gallon / 272 Litre Water Capacity
- Pressure-Treated Swedish Timber For Long Life
- 10 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Optional Water Fountain Pump Available Below
- Includes Fitted PVC Pool Liner
- Overall Height: 51cm (1ft 7ins)
- Overall Width: 122cm (4ft)
- Overall Depth: 68.5cm (2ft 3ins)
- Capacity: 60 Gallon (272 Litres)
- Wood Thickness: 7.5cm x 5cm (3" x 2")
Note: 'Overall Depth' measurements refer to front-to-back measurements of the structure and not the water depth.
Intalogs ponds do not come with a base and are designed for the liner to hang inside. To ensure that the included liner does not grind or wear on anything sharp on the floor, we recommended layering a blanket of sand underneath your pool on the inside.
Alternatively, you may use a piece of redundant carpet, rug or mat cut down to size to cushion the liner and act as a barrier between the bottom of the liner and the ground, thus ensuring maximum durability and life span of your pool.