Verde hometurf is one of the newest products in the Verde artificial grass range, it's a great price for an artificial domestic lawn turf that looks great and boasts plenty of resilience.
Ideal to use as an entry-level artificial grass for your garden or balcony or even for decorative use to brighten up an uninspired area of your home, indoors or out.
The pile height is 25mm and the yarn fibres make use of three colours; two shades of green and a lesser amount of tan, which creates a realistic-looking grass that never needs cutting, all year round.
We supply the full range of matching Verde accessories to make installing your new artificial grass as simple as possible and delivery within the mainland UK is free for orders over £300!
Verde Hometurf Features:
- Great Price, Durable and Boasts a Soft Feel
- Two-Tone Green and Tan Thatch for a Good Looking Lawn
- Excellent Pile Recovery Improves Bounce Back
- Ideal for Entry-Level Gardens or Decorative Use
- C-Shaped Spine with Polyethylene Monofilament Upright Yarns
- More Hardwearing, Stronger & Resilient Than Other Brands
- Manufactured in Britain since 1988
- Available in 2-metre or 4-metre Widths (Choose Below)
- Available in Custom Lengths from 1 to 25 Metres (Enter Below)
- Pile Height: 25mm (1in)
- Life Expectancy: 10+ Years
- Guarantee: Verde 10 Year Guarantee*
Verde artificial grass is designed to be laid onto a firm, smooth surface such as tarmac, timber, concrete, or compacted surface. Paving slabs are not recommended as over time the layout of the slabs may get projected through the grass and the slabs may sink in differing areas over time, slowly portraying through the grass.
Fixing the grass down can be completed to suit your preference and project, however, is usually completed with the use of either Verde adhesive (available below) and spot adhered for smooth surfaces, or by a sand topping, which weighs the grass down to hold it into place, most common for compacted surfaces.
Alternatively, a combination of both adhesive and sand makes for a great installation option, with a light sand dressing being brushed into the grass after the adhesive has dried, as this will help to protect the tufts, assisting with the longevity of the pile staying upright and bouncy.
View our handy artificial grass guide here for more details and laying tips.
*Guarantee is subject to adequate installation following the manufacturer's guidelines.