Heavyweight and closely tufted, Super Verdegrass Artificial Grass is perfect for heavy traffic especially in public areas such as sports clubs and schools.
The long 12mm pile is made up from finely fibrillated polypropylene yarn with a realistic olive green colour that won't rot and will not fade as it is UV stable.
Simple to install using easy to cut two or four-metre rolls, no sand infill is needed for this heavy duty product that can be glued or loose laid over a solid surface.
Creating an excellent path, play area or patio, Supervedegrass comes with a five year guarantee and should last for more than a decade if laid properly.
- Heavyweight, Closely Tufted & Short Artificial Grass Solution
- Ideal for Heavy Traffic Areas Due to its Hard-wearing Form
- Olive Green Colour for a Vibrant Garden
- Dense Knit–de–knit Fibrillated Polyethylene Yarn
- UV Stabilised Prevents Fading Throughout Its Life Expectancy
- More Hardwearing, Stronger & Resilient Than Other Brands
- Manufactured in Britain since 1988
- Available in 2-metre or 4-metre Widths
- Pile Height: 12mm (½in)
- Weight: 2.25kg per sqm
- Life Expectancy: 10+ Years
- Guarantee: Verde 5-Year Guarantee*
Verde artificial grass is designed to be laid onto a firm base such as tarmac, timber or concrete and fixed around the edges or adhered onto it with the use of Verde grass bond (available below). A sand topping (to weigh the grass down) is also optional. Paving slabs are not recommended as over time the layout of the slabs may get projected through the grass and the slabs may sink in differing areas over time. View our Full Installation Guide here for more details.
*Guarantee is subject to adequate installation following the manufacturer's guidelines.