Heavyweight and closely tufted, Verde's super verdegrass is an artificial grass that would be perfect for a heavy traffic area such as a well-used garden or public area such as sports clubs and schools.
The longer 12mm pile, compared to 9mm on the standard verdegrass is made up from finely fibrillated polypropylene yarn with a realistic olive green colour that won't rot and will not fade as it is UV stable.
Simple to install using easy-to-cut two or four-metre rolls, no sand infill is needed for this heavy-duty product unless preferred, and it can be glued or loose laid over a solid surface.
Creating an excellent path, play area or patio, Supervedegrass comes with a ten-year guarantee and should last for more than a decade if laid properly.
Super Verdegrass Features:
- Heavyweight, Closely Tufted & Short Artificial Grass Solution
- Ideal for Heavy Traffic Areas Due to its Hard-wearing Form
- Olive Green Colour for a Vibrant Garden
- Dense Knit–de–knit Fibrillated Polyethylene Yarn
- UV Stabilised Prevents Fading Throughout Its Life Expectancy
- More Hardwearing, Stronger & Resilient Than Other Brands
- Manufactured in Britain since 1988
- Available in 2-metre or 4-metre Widths (Choose Below)
- Available in Custom Lengths from 1 to 25 Metres (Enter Below)
- Pile Height: 12mm (½in)
- Weight: 2.25kg per sqm
- Life Expectancy: 12+ Years
- Guarantee: Verde 10-Year Guarantee*
Verde artificial grass is designed to be laid onto a firm, smooth surface such as tarmac, timber, concrete, or compacted surface. Paving slabs are not recommended as over time the layout of the slabs may get projected through the grass and the slabs may sink in differing areas over time, slowly portraying through the grass.
Fixing the grass down can be completed to suit your preference and project, however, is usually completed with the use of either Verde adhesive (available below) and spot adhered for smooth surfaces, or by a sand topping, which weighs the grass down to hold it into place, most common for compacted surfaces.
Alternatively, a combination of both adhesive and sand makes for a great installation option, with a light sand dressing being brushed into the grass after the adhesive has dried, as this will help to protect the tufts, assisting with the longevity of the pile staying upright and bouncy.
View our handy artificial grass guide here for more details and laying tips.
*Guarantee is subject to adequate installation following the manufacturer's guidelines.