For a very refined lawn, you can't choose better artificial grass than Super Verdeturf which has a surface not only very pleasing to the eye but with a soft luxurious feel.
It is created from 15mm pile of closely spaced olive green polypropylene yarn that will not rot or fade, and is ideal for lawns and patios.
Although not a safety surface for use under elevated equipment, Super Verdeturf is also finding wide acceptance as a soft play area surface for children.
Terrifically hardwearing and low maintenance, the artificial grass is designed to be laid with a low sand infill, which quickly disappears into the pile.
Full instructions are supplied and installation is easy. You can cut the 4 metre or 2-metre rolls to any required length and fix into place using adhesive. For larger installations, Super Verdeturf is easily joined together with special tape.
Super Verdeturf Features:
- An Attractive and Durable Artificial Grass
- Olive Green Colour for a Vibrant Garden
- Soft Knit-de-knit Finley Fibrillated Polyethylene Yarn
- UV Stabilised Prevents Fading Throughout Its Life Expectancy
- More Hardwearing, Stronger & Resilient Than Other Brands
- Manufactured in Britain since 1988
- Available in 2-metre or 4-metre Widths
- Pile Height: 15mm
- Weight: 2kg per sqm
- Life Expectancy: 10+ Years
- Guarantee: Verde 5-Year Guarantee*
This grass variety can optionally be laid with an 8kg topping of silica kiln dried sand to keep the grass in place, increase its durability and protect the tufts.
Verde artificial grass is designed to be laid onto a firm base such as tarmac, timber or concrete and fixed around the edges or adhered onto it with the use of Verde grass bond (available below). Paving slabs are not recommended as over time the layout of the slabs may get projected through the grass and the slabs may sink in differing areas over time. View our Full Installation Guide here for more details.
*Guarantee is subject to adequate installation following the manufacturer's guidelines.