There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Halls Green Supreme 10ft x 8ft Greenhouse
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
AUTUMN SAVINGS on Halls Greenhouses PLUS Receive a FREE Base Plinth*!
We've Already Reduced Our Prices, So You Can Save, Save, Save!
*free base plinth is only available on applicable models.
Greenhouses in the Supreme range from Halls have all been stylishly designed with practicality in mind.
Double sliding doors enable very easy access and curved acrylic eaves add useful height. With so much space, two opening vents and single sheet glass, this greenhouse has clearly been thoughtfully designed to be a very productive environment.
So if you're an experienced gardener who wants a practical greenhouse with lots of optional extras, the 10ft x 8ft Supreme will be the one for you!
10x8 Greenhouse Features:
- Complete with two opening roof vents
- Virtually maintenance free smooth 'baked on' green finish
- Long Pane Toughened Glazing
- High grade non-scratch acrylic in curved sections
- Halls brand guarantees quality at the right price
- Technical helpline available
10x8 Greenhouse Features:
- Growing area: 8.2 square metres (88.26 square feet)
- Door opening width: 1200mm (47.25 inches)
- Number of roof vents: 2 opening roof vents
- Internal height to ridge: 2.12 metres (7ft 0ins plus base height)
- Internal height to eaves: n/a
- External width: 2.55 metres (8ft 4ins)
- External length: 3.20 metres (10ft 6ins)
- Addition of base adds to the height: 128mm (5 inches)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Greenhouse Glass
Three types of glazing are available for your greenhouse. Choose from standard horticultural, long pane toughened or 6mm polycarbonate options which let you customise your greenhouse to suit your needs.
Glass diagram images below are for demonstration of the glazing styles and may differ depending on your chosen greenhouse model.
Option 2 > Base Plinth?
All greenhouses need to be fitted onto a secure base. This can be achieved by using an official Halls branded metal base plinth to give the greenhouse added strength and height. Alternatively you can build a brick base to fit your greenhouse size if you prefer.
Please Note: If you're having your greenhouse installed by the Halls team, you will need to purchase this base along with your greenhouse.
Option 3 > Ventilation?
Ventilation is essential for any Greenhouse no matter the size to ensure that the humidity and temperature inside provides the best growing experience for your new plants.
Option 4 > Greenhouse Installation?
We can arrange to have your Halls Greenhouse, plus any other Halls accessories you may have purchased at the same time, installed on site for you. This service is available to mainland UK but excludes Highlands and Islands.
Installation is normally completed within 10 working days from delivery of your greenhouse.
Please find our Halls Installation Terms and Preparation Checklist here.
Option 5 > Delivery Options
Please choose your Delivery option below. Someone must be in attendance on delivery day between 8am - 6pm.
Accessories > Staging, Shelving and Work Benches
Staging and Shelving provides that much-needed workspace, storage and potting areas, which helps to make planting and growing a whole lot easier!
Accessories > Plant Care
Whether you need to add extra heat or block the sun's rays from overheating your Greenhouse, this range of accessories can help aid with your gardening, growing and potting needs.
If you find any of our official and genuine Halls products advertised and in stock at any of our competitors we will try our best to match the price. Simply Contact Us if this is the case and we will do our best.
Our greenhouse prices include V.A.T. and Delivery anywhere within mainland UK except Highlands and Offshore Islands which will incur a separate delivery charge. We can even deliver to the Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us for a personalised quote.
Delivery will usually be made within 21 working days but may be extended during busy months. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery.
- Goods are delivered via large lorries which can get to most places (about the size of a dustbin lorry).
- Please ensure that access can be made to your delivery address.
- Delivery is on a curbside basis only.
- If glass has been ordered it is packaged in a crate and is lifted off by either tail lift or pallet truck.
- Deliveries are unable to be moved over gravel, grass or up steps and the driver is unable to carry products through homes or gardens.
See our handy downloadable PDF regarding Halls Guarantee for your reference.
Silverline and Supreme ranges utilize high-grade scratch resistant acrylic to form the curved section.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question