There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Jagram Wagner Maxi Gazebo
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 041289
The maxi Jagram Wagner pavilion offers an exquisite function area for your garden with an extremely spacious, light, and airy design.
It's the perfect place for hosting garden parties, barbecues, and family get-togethers as well as a tranquil place to relax outside, read a book, or just to enjoy the most out of your garden throughout the year. Alternatively, it makes a popular choice for commercial environments such as schools, wedding venues, and hotels, where it can be used as a retreat for your guests or as a host area.
Each Wagner pavilion by Jagram boasts a thick Spruce Softwood timber framing, a choice of two colour options for the felt roof tiles, trellis around the edges and in the corner of the outer posts and a generous area inside. The Spruce timber is sourced responsibly and treated with Jagram's wood preservative, which when maintained and erected correctly will guarantee your building against weathering, decay and insect attack for up to 10 years.
Note: Furniture and full-length back panels pictured are sold separately via the options below. Curtains and other accessories are for demonstration purposes only.
Wagner Pavilion Features:
- Mammoth Size Decagonal (Ten-Sided) Luxury Timber Pavilion
- Ideal For A Garden Retreat, Entertaining At Home & Commercial Use
- Half-Size Trellis Panels At The Front For An Open & Airy Entrance
- Crafted from High-Quality Seasoned Spruce Softwood
- Manufactured To Order By Specialised Craftsmen
- Tongue & Groove Cladding For Optimal Build Quality
- Supplied in a Natural Timber Finish
- Pressure Treated Throughout For Long Life
- Includes Roof Felt Tiles In Either Green or Black
- Includes 10-Year Manufacturer's Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Optional Floor, Full-Length Back Panel Set & Benches Available Below
- External Width Without Roof Overhang: 624cm (20ft 6ins)
- External Width With Roof Overhang: 710cm (23ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 656cm (21ft 6ins)
- Eaves Height: 215cm (7ft)
- Ridge Height: 420cm (13ft 9ins)
- Distance Between Columns: 183cm (6ft 0ins)
- Internal Width: 616cm (20ft 3ins)
- Internal Depth: 648cm (21ft 3ins)
- Roof Thickness: 16mm
- Optional Floor Board Thickness: 20mm
- Optional Floor Joist Thickness: 65mm
- Brand: Jagram
- Model: 041289
- Timber: Spruce
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England, Wales & Scotland
However, extra charges will apply to:
- England and Wales: GY, JE, TR21-TR25 (Scilly Isles)
- Scottish Highlands: AB31-AB38, AB41-AB56, FK19-FK21, IV1, IV3-IV56
- Scottish Islands: KW, ZE and HS
- Offshore Islands: KA27-KA28, PA20-PA78, PH9, PH15-PH44
- Northern Ireland: All Postcodes
- Isle of Man: IM1-IM9
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 4 - 8 weeks but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Bespoke Product Procedure
This product range is made to order on an order-by-order basis, therefore is exempt from our usual cancellation and returns policy. Any cancellations after your order has started production may not be able to be cancelled or may be subject to cancellation charges. Although a very rare occurrence, this does not affect any orders that arrive damaged or faulty, whereby our normal terms on receiving a faulty product will apply.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question