There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Jagram Vivaldi Gazebo 2.4m
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 041318
The medium Jagram Vivaldi gazebo offers an exquisite new feature for your garden, providing a peaceful space to relax and enjoy more of your garden whatever the season.
With its diamond-shaped handmade trellis panels along the bottom of the sides, curved trellis corner joints and a roof felt tiled roof, this gazebo oozes elegance in a very classical way. Perfect for offering space to create a garden retreat for reading, refreshments and spending time with family and friends alike.
Made using spruce softwood which is responsibly sourced, each piece of timber undergoes a pretreatment stage in which it's treated with Jagram's wood preservative, backed by their hefty 10-year anti-rot guarantee. To top it off, the felt roof tiles come in a choice of either green or black options, letting you use between a more natural or modern colour finish.
Note: Floor and furniture are pictured for demonstration purposes only, sold separately via the options below.
Vivaldi Gazebo Features:
- Luxury 2.4m Timber Gazebo Creates a Tranquil Garden Retreat
- Open & Airy Sides with Half-Open Trellis Panels
- High-Quality Seasoned Spruce Softwood
- Manufactured To Order By Specialised Craftsmen
- Tongue & Groove Cladding For Optimal Build Quality
- Supplied in a Natural Timber Finish
- Pressure Treated Throughout For Long Life
- Includes Roof Felt Tiles In Either Green or Black
- Includes 10-Year Manufacturer's Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Optional Floor, Benches & Canvas Sides Available Below
- External Width Without Roof Overhang: 240cm (7ft 11ins)
- External Width With Roof Overhang: 300cm (9ft 10ins)
- External Depth: 208cm (6ft 10ins)
- Ridge Height: 296cm (9ft 9ins)
- Eaves Height: 190cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Width: 226cm (7ft 5ins)
- Internal Depth: 194cm (6ft 4ins)
- Side Trellis Height: 85cm (2ft 9ins)
- Roof Thickness: 16mm (¾in)
- Optional Floor Board Thickness: 20mm
- Optinal Floor Joist Thickness: 65mm
- Brand: Jagram
- Timber: Spruce
- Model: 041318
|190cm (6ft 3in)
|208cm (6ft 10in)
|External Width with Roof Overhang:
|300cm (9ft 10in)
|External Width without Roof Overhang:
|240cm (7ft 10in)
|194cm (6ft 4in)
|226cm (7ft 5in)
|Optional Floor Board Thickness:
|Optional Floor Joist Thickness:
|296cm (9ft 9in)
|Side Trellis Height:
|85cm (2ft 9in)
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England, Wales & Scotland
However, extra charges will apply to:
- England and Wales: GY, JE, TR21-TR25 (Scilly Isles)
- Scottish Highlands: AB31-AB38, AB41-AB56, FK19-FK21, IV1, IV3-IV56
- Scottish Islands: KW, ZE and HS
- Offshore Islands: KA27-KA28, PA20-PA78, PH9, PH15-PH44
- Northern Ireland: All Postcodes
- Isle of Man: IM1-IM9
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 4 - 8 weeks but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Bespoke Product Procedure
This product range is made to order on an order-by-order basis, therefore is exempt from our usual cancellation and returns policy. Any cancellations after your order has started production may not be able to be cancelled or may be subject to cancellation charges. Although a very rare occurrence, this does not affect any orders that arrive damaged or faulty, whereby our normal terms on receiving a faulty product will apply.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question