There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Jagram Wagner Gazebo
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 041269
The perfect place to host garden parties and family gatherings, the large Jagram Wagner pavilion offers an elegant place for entertaining and relaxing outdoors.
With a spacious interior, classic diamond trellis around the sides and corner joints, felt roof tiles in a choice of two colours and high-quality thick timber framing, this would be one fantastic feature for any home.
Crafted using Northern European Softwood Spruce, each gazebo is expertly manufactured by skilled craftsmen. Each piece of timber is then treated with Jagram's own wood preservative so when erected and maintained correctly will guarantee the building against decay, weathering and insect attack for up to 10 years.
Delivered in a natural timber finish, each product comes with detailed instructions to make it easier to install your new garden gazebo with as little hassle as possible when it comes to large buildings such as this.
Note: Furniture and full-length back panels pictured for demonstration purposes only, are sold separately via the options below.
Wagner Pavilion Features:
- Mammoth Size Decagonal (Ten-Sided) Luxury Timber Pavilion
- Ideal For A Garden Retreat, Entertaining At Home & Commercial Use
- Half-Size Trellis Panels At The Front For An Open & Airy Entrance
- Crafted from High-Quality Seasoned Spruce Softwood
- Manufactured To Order By Specialised Craftsmen
- Tongue & Groove Cladding For Optimal Build Quality
- Supplied in a Natural Timber Finish
- Pressure Treated Throughout For Long Life
- Includes Roof Felt Tiles In Either Green or Black
- Includes 10-Year Manufacturer's Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Optional Floor, Full-Length Back Panel Set & Benches Available Below
- External Width Without Roof Overhang: 436cm (14ft 4ins)
- External Width With Roof Overhang: 470cm (15ft 5ins)
- External Depth: 416cm (13ft 8ins)
- Eaves Height: 215cm (7ft)
- Ridge Height: 335cm (11ft 0ins)
- Distance Between Columns: 120cm (3ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 428cm (14ft)
- Internal Depth: 408cm (13ft 5ins)
- Roof Thickness: 16mm
- Optional Floor Board Thickness: 20mm
- Optional Floor Joist Thickness: 65mm
- Brand: Jagram
- Timber: Spruce
- Model: 041269
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England, Wales & Scotland
However, extra charges will apply to:
- England and Wales: GY, JE, TR21-TR25 (Scilly Isles)
- Scottish Highlands: AB31-AB38, AB41-AB56, FK19-FK21, IV1, IV3-IV56
- Scottish Islands: KW, ZE and HS
- Offshore Islands: KA27-KA28, PA20-PA78, PH9, PH15-PH44
- Northern Ireland: All Postcodes
- Isle of Man: IM1-IM9
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 4 - 8 weeks but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Bespoke Product Procedure
This product range is made to order on an order-by-order basis, therefore is exempt from our usual cancellation and returns policy. Any cancellations after your order has started production may not be able to be cancelled or may be subject to cancellation charges. Although a very rare occurrence, this does not affect any orders that arrive damaged or faulty, whereby our normal terms on receiving a faulty product will apply.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Can this pavilion be fixed to a paved surface?We Replied:
Dear Oliver Thank you for your question. The Wagner Pavilion is heavy enough to stand on its own, however, should you wish to fix it to your paved surface, you can use angle brackets or even concrete anchors for greater security. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards GabySaturday 16th, July, 2022
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question