There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Barlow Tyrie Teak Colour Guard 1litre
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 4TCG EAN: 878603008699
Teak Colour Guard from Barlow Tyrie helps to maintain the golden brown colour of your new Teak furniture.
It is recommended that you treat your furniture with Teak Colour Guard at least once a year to preserve the natural colour.
Supplied with an applicator cloth for added convenience.
Sold in a 1 Litre bottle.
Instructions for Use:
- Eye protection, gloves and ground covering should be in place before use.
- Grey Teak or Teak treated with Teak Oil must first be cleaned with Barlow's Teak Cleaner
- New Teak should be weathered outside for at least 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- If the area feels rough, lightly sanding is recommended.
- Once the area is smooth, clean and dry, shake Teak Colour Guard for at least a minute before use.
- It is suggested to try the Colour Guard solution on a small area first (e.g. the back of a leg) to ensure the colour suits your expectations.
- Apply a very thin layer of the solution with a dust free cloth.
- Leave for 30 minutes to dry. Then apply a second very thin coat.
Water, Synthetic polymer, Pigments, UV Absorbers.
Product Health and Safety
Did you know, we've been selling Barlow Tyrie furniture since the 1960's!
Our prices are Inclusive of Delivery within mainland UK (excludes Highlands and Offshore Islands) for orders over £50.00.
Smaller orders under £50.00 are subject to a £6.99 delivery charge.
Delivery to Highlands, Offshore Islands, Europe or USA? Not a problem, please contact us with your details for a customised and personal quote.
- Some products require minimal self-assembly.
- Large items such as tables may not fit through normal doorways, please check the sizes prior to ordering.
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or driveway.
- Some products and cushion covers are made to order and so may not be eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Any product or delivery errors should be reported within 7 days of receipt.
We pride ourselves on the level of service and pricing which we offer our customers. If you have seen the same furniture priced cheaper elsewhere, please contact us and we will try to offer a price match or explain the difference.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£23.00 inc. VATIn Stock