There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Barlow Tyrie Teak Stain Guard 1litre
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 4TSG EAN: 878603008705
FREE White Glove Delivery Service on Barlow Tyrie Orders over £2500
(Applies to England & Wales. Worldwide delivery also available upon quotation.)
Barlow Tyrie's Stain Guard for Teak hardwood is a virtually invisible guard against stains penetrating into the wood, making it easy to wipe off rather than sticking into the grains.
Great for preventing stains such as Coffee, Ketchup, Red Wine and Olive Oil.
It is recommended to treat Teak Furniture with Stain Guard multiple times throughout the year to best protect your pieces from stains.
Supplied in a 1 Litre bottle.
Teak Guard Instructions:
- Eye protection, rubber gloves and ground covering should be in place before use.should be worn.
- New furniture should be allowed to weather outside for a minimum of 7 days before adding the Stain Guard.
- Weathered and dark grey Teak should first be cleaned with Barlow's Teak Cleaner to restore its natural colouring.
- If the furniture item feels rough to the touch, sanding lightly is recommended.
- Shake the Stain Guard bottle for at least one minute to help promote an even coat.
- Using a soft cloth, apply a thin layer of the solution direct to the wood.
- Let the solution dry for 4 hours before applying a 2nd thin coat of stain guard.
- Leave to dry fully for 48 hours in a dry, moisture free area.
Water, Preservatives, Fluoropolymers.
Product Health and Safety
Did you know, we've been selling Barlow Tyrie furniture since the 1960's!
Our prices are Inclusive of Delivery within mainland UK (excludes Highlands and Offshore Islands) for orders over £50.00.
Smaller orders under £50.00 are subject to a £6.99 delivery charge.
Delivery to Highlands, Offshore Islands, Europe or USA? Not a problem, please contact us with your details for a customised and personal quote.
- Some products require minimal self-assembly.
- Large items such as tables may not fit through normal doorways, please check the sizes prior to ordering.
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or driveway.
- Cushions are made to order and are threfore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Inscriptions, engravings and the products they refer to are made to order and therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Any product or delivery errors should be reported within 7 days of receipt.
We pride ourselves on the level of service and pricing which we offer our customers. If you have seen the same furniture priced cheaper elsewhere, please contact us and we will try to offer a price match or explain the difference.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£27.00 inc. VATIn Stock