There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Barlow Tyrie Weather Guard 1litre
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 4FWG EAN: 878603008750
FREE White Glove Delivery Service on Barlow Tyrie Orders over £2500
(Applies to England & Wales. Worldwide delivery also available upon quotation.)
Weather Guard from Barlow Tyrie helps to slow down the aging process of fabrics such as Textilene and Sunbrella Cushions and adds an extra layer of protection against weathering.
Comes supplied with its own applicator pad to make application easier.
Fabric Weather Guard is ready to use straight from the bottle and does not need to be mixed or diluted with any other substance such as water.
Sold as a 1 Litre bottle.
Weather Guard Instructions:
- Ensure the Fabric is completely dry before commencing.
- Apply directly onto the prepared (cleaned) fabric with a clean cloth.
- Apply generously enough to soak the fabric.
- Allow the Fabric to fully dry before using.
Fluorinated Polymers, Preservatives, Water.
Product Health and Safety
Did you know, we've been selling Barlow Tyrie furniture since the 1960's!
Our prices are Inclusive of Delivery within mainland UK (excludes Highlands and Offshore Islands) for orders over £50.00.
Smaller orders under £50.00 are subject to a £6.99 delivery charge.
Delivery to Highlands, Offshore Islands, Europe or USA? Not a problem, please contact us with your details for a customised and personal quote.
- Some products require minimal self-assembly.
- Large items such as tables may not fit through normal doorways, please check the sizes prior to ordering.
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or driveway.
- Cushions are made to order and are threfore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Inscriptions, engravings and the products they refer to are made to order and therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Any product or delivery errors should be reported within 7 days of receipt.
We pride ourselves on the level of service and pricing which we offer our customers. If you have seen the same furniture priced cheaper elsewhere, please contact us and we will try to offer a price match or explain the difference.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£27.00 inc. VATIn Stock