The Regis Gazebo by Grange can most definitely be classed as an elegant, unique and practical structure for your garden.
Standing out from the crowd, it would make an ideal location for dining when matched with a dining table and chairs or even act as a shaded area where you can sit and relax while reading a good book. Alternatively, this gazebo has been quite a popular choice for commercial environments such as within the grounds of hotels and wedding locations as a vital location for photography and outdoor events.
Crafted from planed timber, each piece of wood has been pressure treated with Grange's preservative formulae which protects the wood against rot and weathering, backed up with a 10-year anti rot guarantee when installed with the help of the manufacturer's installation guide.
As standard, the Regis gazebo is available as the bandstand and floor with open sides, however, we have a wide selection of wall panels available to create the perfect gazebo for your outdoor space.
Regis Gazebo Features:
- Elegant Eight-Sided Design
- Exceptional Feature for Your Garden
- Ideal as a Dining Area or Bandstand
- Pressure Treated Planed Softwood
- 10 Year Guarantee Against Rot
- Includes Floor as Standard
- Optional Ballustrade, Window & Trellis Walls Available
- Height: 3.2m (10ft 6ins)
- Width: 4.02m (13ft 2ins)
- Depth: 4.02m (13ft 2ins)
Optional Side Wall Packages:
We are able to offer the Regis Gazebo with a variety of side walls including trellis panels, balustrades and acrylic glass window walls which can be chosen using the options below.
- Pack A Includes: 3x Acrylic Window Walls, 2x Trellis Walls & 2x Balustrade Panels
- Pack B Includes: 5x Acrylic Window Walls, 2x Balustrade Panels
- Pack C Includes: 1x Acrylic Window Wall, 4x Trellis Walls & 2x Balustrade Panels
However, if our standard packages don't have the combination of side walls you require, then simply choose the standard Bandstand option and select your quantity of specific trellis, window walls and balustrades using the options under "Step 2" below.
Please Note: Due to the arch of the gazebo design at the top of each side, there will be an open gap even with a wall panel, trellis panel or window wall panel. Thus making the gazebo unable to be 100% rain/wind proof.
Regis Gazebos Instructions