There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
8 x 12 Tongue & Groove Pressure Treated Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: TPA812DDHD EAN: 5013053150740
With no less than six windows, the interior of this impressive garden structure is wonderfully light and can accommodate a wide range of activities. You may have a hobby that has outgrown the lounge or could the shed become that workshop you've always wanted?
There's many possibilities for a building that is constructed using high quality tongue and groove boards that interlock to ensure a watertight seal. The timber is FSC certified and, as it is pressure treated, guaranteed against rot and decay for 15 years even if preservative isn't applied.
Both the floor and roof are boarded, very durable and stable with the latter having a green mineral felt covering. This means that the shed is completely weather proof and a pleasure to be inside.
This environment is enhanced by the light streaming through the windows that are glazed with acrylic and can provide ventilation during warm weather.
Forest's sheds are always secure, this one has reinforced double doors and a premium rim lock, so your valuable equipment is more than adequately protected.
Tongue & Groove 8x12 Shed Features:
- Premium, sturdy and attractive tongue and groove construction from watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Two opening acrylic windows for added ventilation with high-quality stainless steel catches
- Premium rim lock door latch for added safety and security
- Sturdy doors braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Complete with two doors and six windows
- Constructed from mixed softwood
- Self-assembly is made easier with the instructions that are included
- Strong, long lasting and weatherproof roof constructed from timber boards and high quality green mineral felt
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years
- No need to retreat; cost-effective and time-saving
Tongue & Groove 8x12 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 7ft 8ins (2348mm)
- External Width: 8ft 7ins (2624mm)
- External Depth: 12ft 2ins (3712mm)
- Internal Height: 7ft 8ins (2348mm)
- Internal Width: 7ft (2400mm)
- Internal Depth: 11ft 11ins (3640mm)
- Base Width: 7ft (2400mm)
- Base Depth: 11ft 11ins (3640mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 8ins (1727mm)
- Ridge Height: 8ft 8ins (2646mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 9ins (1754mm)
- Door Opening Width: 3ft 8ins (1106mm)
- Door Size: 3ft 8ins (1106mm) x 5ft 9ins (1754mm)
- Window Size: 2ft 1ins (623mm) x 1ft 8ins (502mm)
- Framing Size: 45mm x 28mm
DELIVERY INCLUSIVE Within Mainland UK*
Please Note: We cannot deliver Forest products to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and any other Offshore Islands.
All deliveries will be booked in first. Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate. Delivery of most items may only be able to be delivered to the curbside of your property only - please check with us before ordering if this will be a problem.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt and must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
100% of the Forest range now features the FSC logo the timber used is sourced in a responsible way. Note: Certain products MAY require a two man lift and assistance may be sought. Thank you for your consideration here.
Questions and Answers (1)
Is an Onduline roof an option for this shed?We Replied:
Dear Dave Thank you for your question. Unfortunately an Onduline roof is not an option on this building. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Robert HallSunday 25th, September, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£1,139.99 inc. VATIn Stock