There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 6ft x 10ft Overlap Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: OPA610DDHD EAN: 5013053150672
If you ever wanted an impressively large shed that will also be an ideal workshop or hobby room, then this is the one!
There's easy access through double doors into exceptionally roomy interior. Full of light, the inside of the shed is a welcoming environment, kept thoroughly dry by a black sand felted sheet roof. The floor is tough pressure treated board, able to withstand a substantial amount of weight and plenty of wear and tear.
Forest source their timber responsibly and the mixed softwood cladding, that's also been pressure treated, not only looks good, it has a 15 year guarantee against decay and rot. There's no need to apply preservative, so saving you much money and time.
You'll want everything inside to be safe and secure, that's why the doors have been reinforced and have hidden hinges, they can be locked using a hasp & staple latch.
Light floods in from the four windows, they have been polycarbonate glazed and won't discolour or become brittle. The polycarbonate is unbreakable and fitted with security screws.
So whatever activity you are planning, you can be sure that there is more than enough light and space inside this very practical garden building.
Overlap 6x10 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions that are included
- Complete with two doors and four windows
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years
- No need to retreat; cost-effective and time-saving
Overlap 6x10 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 7ft (2139mm)
- External Width: 6ft 3ins (1905mm)
- External Depth: 10ft 3ins (3116mm)
- Internal Height: 7ft (2139mm)
- Internal Width: 5ft 10ins (1787mm)
- Internal Depth: 10ft (3050mm)
- Base Width: 5ft 10ins (1787mm)
- Base Depth: 10ft (3050mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 4ins (1626mm)
- Ridge Height: 7ft (2139mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Door Opening Width: 3ft 10ins (1157mm)
- Door Size: 3ft 10ins (1157mm) x 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Window Size: 2ft 2ins (671mm) x 1ft 10ins (555mm)
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers (2)
Can the window panels be fitted on the other side of this shed?We Replied:
Dear Steve Thank you for your question. You can place the panels on whichever side you prefer. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Zach NicholsonTuesday 12th, April, 2016
Does this shed come with a base?We Replied:
Dear Lace Thank you for your question. We do not offer a base with this shed due to the size. I would recommend a flat concrete base or slabs. However, it does come with a wooden floor. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenSunday 24th, April, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question