There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
6 x 10 Overlap Pressure Treated Apex Shed with Double Doors
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: OPA610DDHD EAN: 5013053150672
If you ever wanted an impressively large shed that will also be an ideal workshop or hobby room, then this is the one!
There's easy access through double doors into exceptionally roomy interior. Full of light, the inside of the shed is a welcoming environment, kept thoroughly dry by a black sand felted sheet roof. The floor is tough pressure treated board, able to withstand a substantial amount of weight and plenty of wear and tear.
Forest source their timber responsibly and the mixed softwood cladding, that's also been pressure treated, not only looks good, it has a 15 year guarantee against decay and rot. There's no need to apply preservative, so saving you much money and time.
You'll want everything inside to be safe and secure, that's why the doors have been reinforced and have hidden hinges, they can be locked using a hasp & staple latch.
Light floods in from the four windows, they have been polycarbonate glazed and won't discolour or become brittle. The polycarbonate is unbreakable and fitted with security screws.
So whatever activity you are planning, you can be sure that there is more than enough light and space inside this very practical garden building.
Overlap 6x10 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions that are included
- Complete with two doors and four windows
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years
- No need to retreat; cost-effective and time-saving
Overlap 6x10 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 7ft (2139mm)
- External Width: 6ft 3ins (1905mm)
- External Depth: 10ft 3ins (3116mm)
- Internal Height: 7ft (2139mm)
- Internal Width: 5ft 10ins (1787mm)
- Internal Depth: 10ft (3050mm)
- Base Width: 5ft 10ins (1787mm)
- Base Depth: 10ft (3050mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 4ins (1626mm)
- Ridge Height: 7ft (2139mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Door Opening Width: 3ft 10ins (1157mm)
- Door Size: 3ft 10ins (1157mm) x 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Window Size: 2ft 2ins (671mm) x 1ft 10ins (555mm)
DELIVERY INCLUSIVE Within Mainland UK*
Please Note: We cannot deliver Forest products to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and any other Offshore Islands.
All deliveries will be booked in first. Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate. Delivery of most items may only be able to be delivered to the curbside of your property only - please check with us before ordering if this will be a problem.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt and must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
100% of the Forest range now features the FSC logo the timber used is sourced in a responsible way. Note: Certain products MAY require a two man lift and assistance may be sought. Thank you for your consideration here.
Questions and Answers (2)
Can the window panels be fitted on the other side of this shed?We Replied:
Dear Steve Thank you for your question. You can place the panels on whichever side you prefer. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Zach NicholsonTuesday 12th, April, 2016
Does this shed come with a base?We Replied:
Dear Lace Thank you for your question. We do not offer a base with this shed due to the size. I would recommend a flat concrete base or slabs. However, it does come with a wooden floor. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenSunday 24th, April, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£397.99 inc. VATIn Stock