There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 10ft x 6ft Overlap Dip Treated Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODP106HD EAN: 5013053152003
Marvellous for storage and to use as a workshop, the 10ft x 6ft Overlap Pent Shed is a typical Forest product, a practical structure that is easy on the eye and will be a fine addition to any garden.
Generous headroom is provided by the pent roof which is made from tough sheet material that is weatherproofed with black sand felt. Any rain water will drain off leaving the interior perfectly dry.
Flooring is included, robust OSB, that will stand up to plenty of wear and is strong enough to take the weight of all kinds of household and garden items you may wish to store in the shed.
The square cut overlap timber cladding is from a FSC source, it is excellent at repelling rain and is dip treated. If regularly treated with preservative and lifted from the ground, it will defy rot and decay, and there is a manufacturer's guarantee for ten years.
If security is an issue, when you have valuable items inside, it's good to know that the door (which can be hung from either side of the shed) has hidden hinges and a hasp & staple latch. The door is also reinforced using 'Z' framing to make it very sturdy and secure.
The interior is very light, benefiting from two polycarbonate windows. These are unbreakable and are highly resistant to yellowing, they do not become brittle with age and are fitted using security screws.
Easily self-assembled, there are attractive finial and barge boards as an attractive final touch.
Overlap 10x6 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Hardwearing OSB (oriented strand board) sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Complete with 1 door and 2 windows
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions that are included
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Overlap 10x6 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 6ft 8ins (2025mm)
- External Width: 10ft 2ins (3108mm)
- External Depth: 6ft 2ins (1884mm)
- Internal Height: 5ft 10ins (1774mm)
- Internal Width: 10ft (3050mm)
- Internal Depth: 5ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Base Width: 10ft (3050mm)
- Base Depth: 5ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 10ins (1774mm)
- Ridge Height: 6ft 12ins (2132mm)
- Door Opening Height: 6ft 9ins (2051mm)
- Door Opening Width: 3ft 10ins (1157mm)
- Door Size: 3ft 10ins (1157mm) x 6ft 9ins (2051mm)
DELIVERY INCLUSIVE Within Mainland UK*
Please Note: We cannot deliver Forest products to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and any other Offshore Islands.
All deliveries will be booked in first. Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate. Delivery of most items may only be able to be delivered to the curbside of your property only - please check with us before ordering if this will be a problem.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt and must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
100% of the Forest range now features the FSC logo the timber used is sourced in a responsible way. Note: Certain products MAY require a two man lift and assistance may be sought. Thank you for your consideration here.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question