There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 10ft x 6ft Overlap Dip Treated Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODP106HD EAN: 5013053152003
Marvellous for storage and to use as a workshop, the 10ft x 6ft Overlap Pent Shed is a typical Forest product, a practical structure that is easy on the eye and will be a fine addition to any garden.
Generous headroom is provided by the pent roof which is made from tough sheet material that is weatherproofed with black sand felt. Any rain water will drain off leaving the interior perfectly dry.
Flooring is included, robust OSB, that will stand up to plenty of wear and is strong enough to take the weight of all kinds of household and garden items you may wish to store in the shed.
The square cut overlap timber cladding is from a FSC source, it is excellent at repelling rain and is dip treated. If regularly treated with preservative and lifted from the ground, it will defy rot and decay, and there is a manufacturer's guarantee for ten years.
If security is an issue, when you have valuable items inside, it's good to know that the door (which can be hung from either side of the shed) has hidden hinges and a hasp & staple latch. The door is also reinforced using 'Z' framing to make it very sturdy and secure.
The interior is very light, benefiting from two polycarbonate windows. These are unbreakable and are highly resistant to yellowing, they do not become brittle with age and are fitted using security screws.
Easily self-assembled, there are attractive finial and barge boards as an attractive final touch.
Overlap 10x6 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Hardwearing OSB (oriented strand board) sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Complete with 1 door and 2 windows
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions that are included
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Overlap 10x6 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 6ft 8ins (2025mm)
- External Width: 10ft 2ins (3108mm)
- External Depth: 6ft 2ins (1884mm)
- Internal Height: 5ft 10ins (1774mm)
- Internal Width: 10ft (3050mm)
- Internal Depth: 5ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Base Width: 10ft (3050mm)
- Base Depth: 5ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 10ins (1774mm)
- Ridge Height: 6ft 12ins (2132mm)
- Door Opening Height: 6ft 9ins (2051mm)
- Door Opening Width: 3ft 10ins (1157mm)
- Door Size: 3ft 10ins (1157mm) x 6ft 9ins (2051mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question