There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard Motorbike Plus Secure Garage
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGMOTPLUS
The Motorcycle Garage Plus is an industry approved secure extra long motorcycle storage unit for your motorbike or cycles. Built from thick, heavy gauge galvanized steel panels.
A built in metal floor and large double door access makes the Motorcycle Garage Plus perfect for keeping your bike and equipment safe and dry in or out of the riding season. This secure bike garage uses a robust 5 point locking system. With an integral fold down access ramp, an integral heavy duty metal floor, plywood flooring to help prevent tyre damage plus an electrical mounting plate (to add power to the unit) and a specially designed helmet and leathers hook. A unique slotted side vent system allows exhaust fumes and vapours to escape.
Asgard Motorcycle Garage Features:
- As with all our products this Large Metal Motorcycle Storage Shed is made from strong, thick, galvanized steel. At 334kg in weight (thats 52.6 stone), this is a substantial motorcycle storage unit
- A unique ventilation system around the unit minimizes the build up of condensation inside the unit, keeping your bike dry and safe
- A unique vented side panel system allows exhaust gas and vapours to escape
- Fitted with a five point locking system
- Large easy access reinforced double doors
- Walk in or ride in your bike into the unit
- Includes: Integral non slip fold down ramp provides easy access for even the heaviest of bikes. Simply folds into the unit after use
- Includes: Integral metal base complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base
- Includes: Plywood flooring which sits on top of the metal base to help prevent tyre damage
- Includes: Shelf and Hookrail to store helmets and leathers
- Includes: An electric mounting plate kit - Allowing you to add power to your unit (note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring not supplied)
- Self assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions
- A choice of colours available to suit any environment
- Maintenance free
- No repainting or rotting (unlike wooden sheds)
- 10 Year Warranty - This unit is built to last.
Garage Plus Dimensions:
- Width: 5ft (1524mm)
- Depth: 10ft 9ins (3317mm)
- Height: 6ft 7ins (2032mm)
- Door Aperture: 1690mm x 1420mm (5ft 7ins x 4ft 8ins)
- Weight: 334 kg (736lbs)
Please note that before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. You may already have this available (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio), but if not lay concrete or slabs (50mm thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. Minimum base dimensions required - 1730mm x 3790mmAll of our secure storage units are made from tough galvanised steel and painted with a weatherproof finish enabling a 10 year warranty to be offered.
Designed and manufactured in the UK by an established manufacturer with over 30 years of industry experience. Free UK Mainland Delivery*
All orders are acknowledged with a written receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. All Sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
*We offer free delivery to the majority of mainland UK. Some postcodes may incur and additional charge. I.E. POST CODE, AB, CA, DD, DG, EX, IV, HR, KA, KW, LA, PA & PH ARE PRICE ON APPLICATION. Some remote areas will incur an increased rate of delivery cost due to the area.
If you are unsure of delivery to your area please call us on 0121 355 7701.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Asgard offers a range of storage units in sizes to suit all your external and internal storage needs. They have 40 years experience designing and manufacturing metal storage products.
Many of our Asgard products are independently tested by the Loss Protection Certification Board LPS1175 to Level 1.
Galvanized steel construction with polyester paint finish provides ideal long term protection against extreme weather. High security 'pick resistant' euro cylinder locks are provided as standard on most products.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£1,339.99 inc. VATIn Stock