At home or on the road, wherever people want great quality food, the Napoleon Rodeo PRO Charcoal delivers like a consummate professional, able to produce wonderful cooking wherever the location.
With an attractive appearance due to the porcelain enameled steel body, this is a grill packed full of useful design features including a stainless steel heat diffuser to encourage thorough cooking, cast iron grate for efficient air flow, and hinged grids to allow charcoal to be added.
Open the hinged lid that locks in the heat and you'll be impressed with the large and versatile cooking area where searing on hot charcoal or slow indirect grilling are both easy to achieve. All the ash falls into a heavy gauge ash catcher that can be removed and emptied.
Temperature control is important, that's why there is a built-in Accu-Probe and air vent so that even barbecue beginners can efficiently monitor and manage the heat of the grill.
All these features go to show that this is an extraordinary charcoal grill that adds mobility to its undoubted design and build excellence.
Rodeo PRO Charcoal BBQ Features:
- Premium Stainless Steel Components
- Cast Iron Hinged Cooking Grids with 3 Heights
- Stainless Steel Heat Diffuser for Even Grilling
- Heavy Gauge Black Porcelain Lid and Bowl
- High-Capacity Ash Catcher
- Two Large Wheels for Manoeuvrability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Cooking Diameter: 57cm (1ft 10ins)
- Total Width: 72cm (2ft 4ins)
- Total Depth: 59cm (1ft 11ins)
- Total Height: 103cm (3ft 5ins)
- Total Weight Approx: 28kg (61lbs 12oz)
As Featured in the Independent
We're proud to say that this model BBQ was featured as the No.1 "10 best charcoal BBQs" in the Independent when reviewed by the Two Thirsty Gardeners.
Napoleon Rodeo Pro Instruction Manual