Dutch Barn style sheds make an immediate and long term impression, they are an attractive departure from the style of shed normally found in back gardens throughout the country. So if you like to be different and want a shed that enhances your garden while at the same time is extremely practical, this might be your best choice.
The three Dutch Barn style garden sheds from Shedlands are 8ft wide and up to 12ft deep, and their immediately recognizable shape and high ridge allows an internal loft to add further storage to the already spacious interior. Built using excellent Scandinavian timber, coach bolts and galvanized fittings, there is no OSB or chipboard to be seen.
A Shire Dutch Barn has a distinctive appearance with an overhanging roof and exposed timbers at the front. Again there is generous access and this voluminous shed boasts copious space with a tongue & groove floor that’s strong enough to cope with heavy machinery in addition to garden equipment large and small.
Swedish red is an alternative colour for the Rowlinson Paramount Dutch Barn, that choice will certainly cause heads to turn but its appearance shouldn’t detract from the shed’s eminent practicality. With tongue & groove cladding and flooring, this is a very robust garden building that’s bright, roomy, weatherproof and secure.
Why Buy From Us?
- We've been selling Dutch Barn sheds for more than a decade
- Over 4500 customers have left real and trusted product reviews
- Over 2500 customers have reviewed us on TrustPilot
- We offer low prices and a friendly, dedicated service
- We reward our customers with discounts, sales and voucher codes
- Enjoy free delivery within mainland UK across most of our range (Highlands excepted)