There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
BioHort Highline H1 Metal Shed with Double Doors
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
BioHort have always been leaders in the metal shed market and their new Highline range, including the H1 Metal Shed with Double Doors, confirms their superiority.
Top quality design must always offer superb functionality and this is exactly what you get, together with a modern appearance that features a complete acrylic skylight, flat roof and a choice of three colours.
You can forget about paint, preservatives and replacement felt, Highline Sheds are made from completely maintenance free hot dipped galvanised polyamide coated steel plate.
The interior is spacious and well ventilated, filled with light from the skylight. This is a great environment whether you use the shed for working or just storage and there is provision for the roof to be insulated.
In most areas security is a top consideration, so Biohort has installed a 3-way locking mechanism with a cylinder lock. But legitimate access is through wide double doors that open semi-automatically with gas assisted spring dampers.
There is a long list of accessories to 'make the shed your own', but this robust and versatile shed already has tool hangers fitted in addition to a shelf set and support rails.
Highline H1 Shed Features:
- Stainless steel door handles & fittings
- 3 way locking mechanism including cylinder lock
- Gas assisted spring damper
- Gutters have connector provided for 1" hose
- Integrated leaf trap
- Ventilation slots ensure adequate air circulation
- Acrylic glass skylight
- Roof can be insulated
- Shelf set and support rails
- Tool Hangers as standard
- Tool Holders to fit to the inside of the doors as standard
- Extensive range of accessories
- 20 year guarantee
- External Height: 222cm (7ft 3ins)
- External Width: 275cm (9ft 0ins)
- External Depth: 155cm (5ft 1ins)
- Internal Height: 210cm (6ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 252cm (8ft 3ins)
- Internal Depth: 132cm (4ft 4ins)
- Wall Height: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- Door Opening Height: 182cm (6ft 0ins)
- Door Opening Width: 155cm (5ft 1ins)
- Foundation Width: 257cm (8ft 5ins)
- Foundation Depth: 137cm (4ft 6ins)
- Weight: 186kg
Select Your Options
Please Choose Your Shed Colour
Would You Like Installation?
A firm, suitable and hard standing surface must be prepared prior to Installation. See our Full Installation Terms here.
Would You Like Any Floor Accessories?
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Our prices include VAT and delivery anywhere within mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above. All IV; KW; PA; PH; KY; AB; DD and most of FK postcodes along with Highlands and Islands will incur a separate delivery charge, if delivery is possible. Please contact us for a quote.
Delivery usually within 15-20 Working Days.
Installation may add an additional 7-14 working days onto the delivery timeframe during busy periods.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question