There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Ideal for hanging from a rafter on a gazebo or pergola or from the internal structure in a marquee, the La Hacienda copper hanging mushroom heater is not only a practical solution to your heating needs, it also introduces some style into your outdoor space!
With an LED light and remote control included, you can control the heat from the comfort of your own chair. The heater can be fitted to any support or rafter on your outdoor structure with the rustic silver chain suspended above the party, meaning the heat will be evenly distributed throughout the target area.
Its copper finish makes it as much a decoration as it does an efficient heater and will brighten up any outdoor space.
The halogen heater can belt out 1500w worth of power, enough to provide warmth to you and your guests! The unit has approximately 5000hrs worth of life so it is a practical long-term solution to your outdoor heating needs. It is also eco-friendly and kind on your electricity bill.
- Practical Way To Heat An Outdoor Dining or Seating Area
- Can Be Easily Hung From A Variety of Locations
- Cost Effective Alternative To A Wood-Burning Heater
- Halogen Element Warms Bodies Instead Of Surrounding Air
- Sturdy Chain Fixing For Maximum Stability
- Heats Up Quickly & Provides A Consistent Heat Output
- Constructed From High Quality Steel With Copper Effect Finish
- Powerful Heat Setting Of 1500 Watts
- Includes Built In LED Light
- Includes Remote Control For Easy Functionality
|41cm (1ft 4in)
|33cm (1ft 1in)
|41cm (1ft 4in)
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to Scottish Highlands and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question