Patio heaters come in many shapes and sizes but they all have one aim, to introduce warmth on cool days and chilly evenings so that you and any guests can enjoy being outside on your patio and in the garden for the maximum amount of time.
Freestanding patio heaters include the strikingly modern Lifestyle range that features a gas fuelled flame within a central quartz glass tube, the flame swirls to create an exciting visual effect and orange-yellow light illuminates the surrounding area.
There are also retro industrial designs that resemble searchlights, familiar stainless steel versions that we see on the pavement outside cafes, and tabletop examples that include the La Hacienda Nerva and Nero which have a revolving inner reflector to spread heat through 360°.
Several La Hacienda weatherproof tower style heaters can be controlled remotely and are increasingly sophisticated. They are multi-functional, can provide horizontal or vertical heat, and the Sun and Sound Patio Heater is not only fitted with multi-coloured LEDs but is also Bluetooth enabled.
There are many other models that can be located on walls, from the ceiling in copper, silver or powder coated grey, and, if you have a parasol, you can attach ‘Heatmasters’, these can also be fixed to a tripod or pole and come in set of three or four to provide all-round heat.
Why Buy From Us?
- We've been selling Patio Heaters for more than a decade
- Over 4500 customers have left real and trusted product reviews
- Over 2500 customers have reviewed us on TrustPilot
- We offer low prices and a friendly, dedicated service
- We reward our customers with discounts, sales and voucher codes
- Enjoy free delivery within mainland UK across most of our range (Highlands excepted)