There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
You can now add fish to your new aquarium right away with Tetra Quick Step
Creating and maintaining healthy aquarium water is one of the most important aspects of fishkeeping. With Tetra's Quick Step System, it's also one of the easiest. Made up from four products proven to establish and sustain healthy water parameters, it's a simple approach that's easy to follow. With regular use, these solutions help keep conditions right, assuring your fish a safe habitat and you an enjoyable aquarium experience.
Get off to the right start.
- Begin by conditioning tap water with AquaSafe®.
- Tetra's newest product is truly a breakthrough. SafeStart® works instantly to create the biological filter that has previously taken weeks to establish. With SafeStart® you can add fish to a new aquarium right away.
A simple routine to keep water cleaner and healthier.
- Whenever adding tap water to your aquarium, condition it with AquaSafe®.
- Add EasyBalance® weekly to your aquarium to maintain proper chemistry. By managing levels of phosphate and nitrate, regular use of EasyBalance® will eliminate the need for frequent water changes.
Tetra Quick Step Includes :
- 1 x Tetra AquaSafe100ml
- 1 x Tetra SafeStart100ml
- 1 x TetraMin 20g
- 1 x Tetra EasyBalance100ml
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK on orders over £60.00.
We offer free mainland UK delivery on orders over £60.00. Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £6.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Offshore Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question