There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
King British Methylene Blue is a longstanding treatment for aquarium fish, used by generations of fish keepers.
It is effective against a range of fungal & bacterial infections. For use in coldwater & tropical aquariums.
Harmless to all species of fish. Treats up to 900 litres (198 gallons)
How to use
- Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Methylene Blue for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Methylene Blue for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment every 4 days while symptoms persist.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.
- Renew filter carbon.
- If using directly on wounds, dab undiluted Methylene Blue on damaged areas using a cotton bud as a swab.
Fast Free UK Delivery on orders over £60.00.*
Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 2 - 3 working days but may be extended during peak times.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £7.95*
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
*Extra charges or restrictions will apply to certain UK postcodes. These include parts of Scotland, The Highlands, Northern Ireland and offshore Isles. Please note Next Day delivery is not available to these locations. Please click here for a full list of postcode exclusions and contact us today for a personalised quote.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question