There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The innovative OxyTex CWS combines two important filter system functions: aeration and filter surface, and should increase filter performance by up to 25%
It supplies the pond with vital oxygen and, through its unique bio-technical fibre structure, has lots of surface area to accommodate important micro organisms that effectively decompose excess nutrients.
The OxyTex CWS is available individually as well as in a set with the AquaOxy aerator pump
Oase Oxy Tex 1000 CWS Features:
- Unique pond aerator with a large surface for micro organisms
- Multi-functional: Oxygen supply, circulation and nutrient decomposition in one
- Supplemental nutrient decomposition, ideal as a supplement for the FiltoMatic CWS
- Biological activation of the entire pond
- Implementation as individual filter medium is possible
- Recirculation of 10m³/h with the OxyTex Set 1000 CWS at a water depth of 1m.
- Infinitely variable regulator
- Two year guarantee
Oase Oxy Tex 1000 CWS Dimensions:
- 220 x 300mm
- 3.5m² settlement surface
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK on orders over £60.00.
We offer free mainland UK delivery on orders over £60.00. Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £6.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Offshore Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question