There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Fish Mate Powerclenz 30000UV Pressure Filter
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 320
The revolutionary design of Fish Mate UV+Bio Pond Filters combine U.V. clarification and biological filtration to guarantee crystal clear, purified water at a very attractive price.
The full Fish Mate UV+Bio filter range caters for ponds up to 45 000 litres (9 000 gallons).
Pressure Filter Features:
- Combined U.V. and Biological Filtration for crystal clear, purified water
- Clear Water Guarantee (see below)
- Includes SUPRA Bio Media
- Designed and coloured green to blend with natural surroundings
Fish Mate Pond Specification:
- Maximum Flowrate: 15000 L/H (3000 GPH)
- Pond Size: 7500 - 30000 Litres (1500 - 6000 Gal.)
- UV Lamp: 24W
- Inlet/Outlet Diameters: 32/38mm (1.25ins/1.5ins)
- Sludge Outlet Diameter: 19/25/32mm (0.75ins/1ins/1.25ins)
- Power Cable Length: 5m (16ft)
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Dimensions: L x W x H = 445mm x 400mm x 625mm (17.5ins x 15.75ins x 24.5ins)
Clear Water Guarantee:
Provided that Fish Mate filters are operated in accordance with the recommendations in the instructions supplied with the product, Pet Mate Ltd. guarantee clear water visibly free from suspended algae.
Additional features include:
- Easy installation above or below ground level
- Variety of models featuring Powerclenz Automatic Cleaning System
Powerclenz Automatic Cleaning System:
- The patented self-cleaning system Powerclenz is unique in that by twisting a knob the filter automatically cleans itself.
- Position "RUN": Incoming water undergoes a 3-stage purification process.
- Position "CLEAN": Simply turn the knob to position "CLEAN" and the foam will be squeezed by up to 1000lb force through water pressure forcing out pond sludge which may then be used elsewhere in the garden as a fertiliser.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK over £40.00.
Smaller orders under £40.00 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 2 - 3 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £6.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question