There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Palram Balance 8x12 Greenhouse
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 701925 EAN: 7290103111465
LIMITED TIME ACCESSORY OFFER
Receive a FREE Shelf Unit with selected Palram Sheds
The Balance 8' wide by 12' deep Greenhouse by Palram offers a smart and clean silver frame design with double-walled polycarbonate glazing, providing the perfect and spacious growing environment for your seedlings.
Palram greenhouses come with a multitude of features that would normally cost extra from other popular ranges, including a galvanised steel base frame in which to improve the overall stability, twin manual roof vents for aiding with temperature and humidity control inside and a compact guttering system to save as much rain water as you can store, ready to feed back to your plants, veg and flowers.
Installation is as easy as can be and everything is delivered in one super efficient box to save on handling and delivery costs, passing those savings on to you and also making it easy to position the pack to its installation location. The polycarbonate glazing is lightweight for easy moving and the sliding system ensures easy assembly onto the frame.
The greenhouse frame itself is crafted from aluminium and reinforced with its galvanised steel base and fixing components, ensuring a safe, long lasting and durable structure to provide many years of gardening fulfilment.
Once installed following the included step-by-step instructions, your Greenhouse is able to withstand strong winds of up to 75mph, built up snow of up to 75kg per m2 and block harmful UV solar rays while still letting the warming natural power of sun inside to promote healthy plant growth.
Balance Greenhouse Features:
- Virtually Unbreakable Polycarbonate Glazing
- Twin-Wall Roof Panels to Maintain the Ideal Temperature
- Crystal Clear Side Panels
- Rust Resistant Aluminium Frame
- Includes Galvanised Steel Base Framing
- Low Threshold Door Ramp for Easy Access
- Simple Assembly with Palram's Sliding Panel System
- 2 Manual Vent Windows to Aid Ventilation
- Built-in and Compact Gutter System to Channel Water Collection
- Withstands Strong Winds up to 75mph
- Withstands Snow up to 75kg/m2
- 5 Year Palram Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Total Width: 242.5cm / 95.5ins
- Total Depth: 366cm / 144ins
- Total Height: 231cm / 91ins
- Eaves Height: 123.5cm / 48.5ins
- Width: 116cm / 45.75ins
- Height: 196.5cm / 77.5ins
- Total Boxes: Two
- Box One: 198cm L x 45cm W x 12.5cm H
- Box One: Weight: 48kg
- Box Two: 172cm L x 67cm W x 13cm H
- Box Two: Weight: 25kg
Please Note: Staging, shelving and flooring as seen pictured is not included as standard and is for demonstration purposes only.
Delivery is normally completed within 7-10 working days, however larger models (carports) may take up to 14 working days.
Products are dispatched direct from the manufacturer and delivered flat-packed to the nearest suitable drop-off location outside your home. Courier's are unable to carry the product into your property or garden.
Where We Deliver To
Delivery to the majority of Mainland UK is included in the price, however an added delivery charge will apply to the following areas:
- Scottish Highlands: AB31-AB38, AB41-AB56, FK19-FK21, IV1, IV3-IV56
- Scottish Islands: KW, ZE and HS
- Offshore Islands: GY, JE, TR21-TR25, KA27-KA28, PA20-PA78, PH9, PH15-PH44
- Northern Ireland: All Postcodes
- Isle of Man: IM1-IM9
For a personalised quote please contact us here.
Please Note: A collection charge may be applicable for Palram product returns.
Questions and Answers (1)
What is the weight of the Palram Balance 8x12 Greenhouse?. I would like to send this greenhouse from the UK to Europe.We Replied:
Dear Radek Thank you for your question. Please see the box sizes and weights as requested. Box One: 198cm L x 45cm W x 12.5cm H Box One: Weight: 48kg Box Two: 172cm L x 67cm W x 13cm H Box Two: Weight: 25kg Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards, Andy HobsonSaturday 08th, August, 2015
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£529.99 inc. VATIn Stock
Spread the cost with PayPal Credit
Free mainland UK delivery*
Delivery usually within 4-10 Working Days (Size Dependent)