These handy EDEN Greenhouse blinds can be installed in under 30 seconds and will provide shade against the harsh sun right where it's needed.
Supplied in packs of two for added value, these blinds are easily fit straight onto your greenhouse glass panes using the suction cups provided. They're designed to fit most standard greenhouse glass panes at 24"/ 2ft wide and can be moved around as and when needed to protect your fragile plants, flowers and crops from long-term sun damage during those hot Summer days.
At just under 2 metres in length (just over 6ft), each blind can cover a lengthy area, and in most cases cover from a roof pane straight down to its adjacent bottom side panel. As they are attached by suction cups they can also be used on most standard design greenhouses simply and effectively. Just check the width fits within the gap between your glazing bars.
During the colder months when blinds aren't needed, simply unhook the suction cup, roll the blind back up in seconds and they're ready to store until next Spring.
Roller Blind Features:
- Pack of Two Blinds for Added Value!
- Limits Sun Rays to Protect Plants & Flowers
- Long 190cm (over 6ft) Length per Roller
- Fits Standard 24" / 2ft Wide Glass Panes
- Easy To Fit Using Suction Cups Provided
- Quick & Simple to Move Around Where Needed
- Official EDEN Greenhouse Branded Accessory
- Shading Width: 57.5cm
- Shading Length: 190cm
- Total Roller Width: 61cm (2ft)
Dimensions are per blind.