There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Jagram Harrogate Summerhouse Pavilion
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: C42245
The Jagram Harrogate summerhouse pavilion has a dual personality but no-one will be confused about its design and build quality, and the wonderful characteristics it will bring to your garden.
Charmingly shaped with wide double doors leading into an inviting interior, the pavilion is illuminated by extensive glazing with all the windows and doors fitted with toughened glass through which sunlight brightly shines. Perfect for spending that day in the garden, with the windows open and with a good book. Better still, shared with family and friends as dusk approaches wining, dining, and entertaining the night away.
Redwood is used throughout the structure. Sourced sustainably, it is a proven and popular building material that's pressure treated against rot and decay to ensure the pavilion remains in pristine condition for many years.
Although already well appointed, you can opt to have benches in the pavilion and these will complete a distinctive building that will become a well used focal point or centrepiece to your garden, and of course, you can choose to finish the structure off with a matching timber floor, if you so wish to do so.
Note: Floor and furniture are pictured for demonstration purposes only, sold separately via the options below.
Harrogate Pavilion Features:
- Beautifully-Crafted Large Size Summerhouse Pavilion
- Crafted from Northern European Redwood
- Double Opening Doors with Brass Handle & Fixings
- Large Fixed Side Windows Lets In Plenty of Natural Light
- 4mm Toughened Real Glass Glazing Throughout
- Includes Roof Felt Tiles in Either Green or Black Colour Finish
- Includes 10-year Manufacturer's Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Optional Floor & Internal Benches Available Below
- Overall Width: 364cm (11ft 11ins)
- Overall Depth: 270cm (8ft 10ins)
- Ridge Height: 310cm (10ft 2ins)
- Eaves Height: 190cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Width: 308cm (11ft 6ins)
- Internal Depth: 256cm (8ft 5ins)
- Balustrade Height: 85cm (2ft 9ins)
- Roof Thickness: 16mm
- Optional Floor Joist Thickness: 65mm
- Optional Floor Board Thickness: 20mm
- Glazing Material: 4mm Toughened Glass
- Cladding Style: Tongue and Groove
- Brand: Jagram
- Model: C42245
- Timber: Northern European Redwood
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England, Wales & Scotland
However, extra charges will apply to:
- England and Wales: GY, JE, TR21-TR25 (Scilly Isles)
- Scottish Highlands: AB31-AB38, AB41-AB56, FK19-FK21, IV1, IV3-IV56
- Scottish Islands: KW, ZE and HS
- Offshore Islands: KA27-KA28, PA20-PA78, PH9, PH15-PH44
- Northern Ireland: All Postcodes
- Isle of Man: IM1-IM9
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 4 - 8 weeks but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Bespoke Product Procedure
This product range is made to order on an order-by-order basis, therefore is exempt from our usual cancellation and returns policy. Any cancellations after your order has started production may not be able to be cancelled or may be subject to cancellation charges. Although a very rare occurrence, this does not affect any orders that arrive damaged or faulty, whereby our normal terms on receiving a faulty product will apply.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question