There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Rowlinson Garden Bar
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: GARBAR1 EAN: 5013856995906
The Garden Bar from Rowlinson is quite possibly the easiest way to create an outdoor bar in your garden. Once installed, you'll be able to become 'mine host' with your very own functioning bar!
Opening up a whole host of opportunities to entertain, with plenty of space for serving drinks and snacks, you'll be able to prepare classy summer cocktails, serve refreshing G&Ts or pull pints of real ale for appreciative family and friends.
The front hatch is split into two, letting you open both sides or just one as you require. An overhanging roof provides shelter and shade for your guests (or punters) while the handy shelf is perfect for placing glasses and for offering snacks.
All-in-all, the Rowlinson garden bar is a great feature and talking point and will no doubt be loved by everyone. If you're looking for furniture tips or decoration ideas, see our handy article on creating a DIY garden bar from a shed here.
Alternatively, browse our recommended bar furniture below to complete the look.
Wooden Bar Features:
- Ideal for Entertaining, Parties & Family Gatherings
- Easily Create Your Own Outdoor Bar Area
- Two Opening Front Serving Hatches
- Front Serving Shelf for Drinks
- Overhanging Roof for Shelter & Shade
- Padlockable Single Door (positionable at either end)
- Useable as a Storage Shed Over Winter
- Solid Tongue & Groove Flooring
- Solid Board Roof with Mineral Felt
- Dip-Treated with Honey Brown Preservative
- External Height: 240cm (7ft 10ins)
- External Width: 190cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 184cm (6ft)
- Internal Height (max): 223cm (7ft 4ins)
- Internal Height (min): 194cm (6ft 4ins)
- Internal Width: 117.5cm (3ft 10in)
- Internal Depth: 177cm (5ft 10in)
- Base Footprint Width: 117.5cm (3ft 10ins)
- Base Footprint Depth: 177cm (5ft 10ins)
- Door Opening Height: 168.5cm (5ft 6ins)
- Door Opening Width: 64.5cm (2ft 1in)
- Bar Width: 180cm (5ft 11ins)
- Bar Depth: 45cm (1ft 6ins)
- Hatch Opening Height (Each): 66cm (2ft 2ins)
- Hatch Opening Width (Each): 81cm (2ft 8ins)
Would You Like Any Bar Furniture?
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 14 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers (1)
Does the bar shed come with a base?We Replied:
Dear Diana Thank you for your question. The bar comes complete with a floor, but not a base. As standard, it can be placed directly onto a hard standing surface such as a patio, slabbed or decked area of the garden. Alternatively, if you plan on placing it on grass, we would suggest using a base such as this: /garden-sheds/ecobase-fastfit-6ft-x-4ft-shed-base.htm Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Lauren.Friday 14th, June, 2019
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question