There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 12 x 4 ft Garden Bar
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 124PUBS
The versatile Power 12 x 4ft Pub Shed will prove popular with individuals who love entertaining or perhaps an organization that needs an outdoor catering shed that can also be used for other purposes.
There's no doubt that the tongue & groove cladding is an attractive style, it's also very sturdy and weather resistant. The interior of the shed has lots of room and the high roof makes it easy to move about while preparing food and drink that can be served on the exterior shelf.
All the timber comes from northern Europe where it grows slowly to develop great strength and the shed also benefits from 44mm framing, roof trusses and corner bracing. The wood has been dip treated in high quality preservative and this means the shed is guaranteed for ten years against rot and decay.
Waterproof felt, with a polyester backing to prevent tearing, covers the roof and ensures a dry interior and you'll find that all the hinges and ironmongery are galvanized to avoid corrosion. A key lock protects the contents of the shed and and the bar area can be secured with wooden panels.
Among the accessories is a base that can be spiked into gravel, grass or a similar location to make sure the shed remains stable, and other options are shelving in two sizes that can be used to display bottles or provide useful storage space.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 370.6cm (12ft 2ins)
- External Depth: 190.8cm (6ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 365.8cm (12ft)
- Base Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 357cm (11ft 9ins)
- Internal Depth: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Hatch Size (each): 113.4cm x 65cm (3ft 9ins x 2ft 2ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer inclusive delivery within mainland England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland on our Power branded sheds.
Inclusive delivery is to mainland areas only and excludes offshore islands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man/Wight, Guernsey/Jersey and the Republic Of Ireland. Delivery to these areas will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Our standard delivery timeframe is normally within 3 - 6 working days after your order has been received, and will require the delivery carrier to contact you to book in and confirm the delivery date. If the delivery carrier is unable to contact you via the contact details given, the delivery lead time will naturally be extended.
Please allow an extra few days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on large lorries, in most instances being an 18-tonne lorry. By placing an order with us, you confirm that there is ample access to the delivery location, with no restricted access to your property and space for the lorry to unload your garden building. If the delivery vehicle cannot access the property for the delivery to take place, the order will be placed on hold, and additional charges will be incurred to either re-deliver on a specialist smaller vehicle or for the order to be cancelled and the structure returned, which will also incur a return and cancellation charge.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question