There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Colchester 54cm Square Coffee Table by Barlow Tyrie
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 2COL EAN: 878603000310
Ex-Display Furniture & BBQ's Now Available Locally
We have a selection of ex-display garden furniture and barbecues for sale at highly reduced prices!
To see our available ex-display products, click here.
A Square Coffee Table from the Barlow Tyrie Colchester Range which is perfect for matching with any other teak furniture to complete your garden seating area.
Whether you wish to match this square coffee table up with an outdoor sofa set, reclining chairs or a bench - either way it's a practical choice for keeping your small items, pot's of tea and snacks close by so that you can enjoy the luxury of your garden in complete comfort.
At just over half a metre in width and length this teak hardwood table is naturally strong, durable and weather resistant. So whether you plan on using it inside or out, it'll be able to serve you well for many years of enjoyment.
Its slightly chunky design brings out a traditional style, however the clean lines and modern crafting ensures the beautiful colour of the wood shines through for all to see.
Colchester Table Dimensions:
- Length: 54.5cm
- Width: 54.5cm
- Height: 40.2cm
- Weight: 8kg
- Thickness: 2.2cm
- Minimal Assembly Required
Sold as a Singular Coffee Table.
Select Your Options
Would You Like Any Care Products?
Barlow Tyrie's own branded product care solutions to help keep your furniture clean and looking beautiful all year round.
Did you know, we've been selling Barlow Tyrie furniture since the 1960's!
Our prices are Inclusive of Delivery within mainland UK (excludes Highlands and Offshore Islands) for orders over £50.00.
Smaller orders under £50.00 are subject to a £6.99 delivery charge.
Delivery to Highlands, Offshore Islands, Europe or USA? Not a problem, please contact us with your details for a customised and personal quote.
- Some products require minimal self-assembly.
- Large items such as tables may not fit through normal doorways, please check the sizes prior to ordering.
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or driveway.
- Cushions are made to order and are therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Certain cushion colours are made to order and so delivery on cushions may take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Inscriptions, engravings and the products they refer to are made to order and therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Any product or delivery errors should be reported within 7 days of receipt.
We pride ourselves on the level of service and pricing which we offer our customers. If you have seen the same furniture priced cheaper elsewhere, please contact us and we will try to offer a price match or explain the difference.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question