There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
YardMaster Store All 10ft x 4ft PZ Metal Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 104PZ
This Shed Includes FREE Anchor Bolts to Secure Your Shed to a Hard Standing Surface!
This 10ft x 4ft pent-style metal shed from YardMaster provides plenty of secure storage space whilst being rust, rot and rodent proof.
It is an extra strong shed, constructed from galvanised steel that has been finished with a clear resin bonding for protection. The ventilation slots in the roof stop condensation building up inside and the lockable double sliding doors are fitted on the inside for extra security.
The 104PZ comes with anchoring fixings and a 10 year guarantee against rust.
10ft x 4ft PZ Metal Shed Features::
- Pent Roof Design
- Light Metallic Modern Colour Finish
- Virtually Maintenance Free - No Need to Paint or Stain!
- Galvanised Steel Framing
- Zinc Plated Steel Panels with a Clear Resin Bonding for Added Protection
- High Gables and Generous Headroom
- Meets Local Fire Authority Regulations
- Padlockable Sliding Doors
- Ventilated Roof to Reduce Condensation
- Flat Packed for Easy Transport with Step by Step Assembly Instructions
- Includes Free Anchor Bolts to Secure to a Hard Standing Floor
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee Against Rust
- Overall Width: 298cm (9ft 9ins)
- Overall Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Overall Height Front: 174cm (5ft 9ins)
- Overall Height Back: 165cm (5ft 5ins)
- Ridge Height: 174cm (5ft 9ins)
- Eaves Height: 160cm (5ft 3ins)
- Width at Base: 284cm (9ft 4ins)
- Depth at Base: 104cm (3ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 120cm (3ft 11ins)
- Door Opening Height; 155cm (5ft 1in)
- Weight: 74kg (163lbs)
Select Your Options
Do You Require A Raised Floor Frame Kit?
This optional Floor Frame Kit accessory is designed to be installed inside your shed to provide a raised internal floor, level to the bottom runner of the shed. This is ideal for getting your lawn movers, scooters etc in and out without damaging the bottom door runner or your equipment.
Please Choose Your Delivery Options
Delivery within England, Wales, Southern Scotland and Northern Ireland is Included as Standard.
However, the Scottish Highlands (North of the Caledonian Canal), Isle of Wight and the Republic of Ireland will incur an additional charge.
Our prices include VAT and delivery anywhere within mainland UK including Northern Ireland, but excluding the Scottish Highlands (and NORTH of the Caledonian Canal) and the Republic of Ireland.
Please see our separate delivery option above for these destinations. All offshore islands which will incur a separate delivery charge, if delivery is possible. Please contact us for a quote.
All orders are acknowledged with a written receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Delivery will normally be made within 14-21 working days from receipt of your order, though this may vary throughout the season. Please contact us now if delivery time is critical. All Sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question