There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
BioHort Highline H1 Metal Shed with Single Door
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The BioHort Highline range might well be shape of sheds to come, with the H1 Single Door version leading the way in durability and versatility.
High quality design means that the shed is very practical as well as having an attractive contemporary appearance with a flat roof, acrylic glass skylight, and three colour choices.
There's no doubt that the shed is a very pleasant light filled environment with excellent ventilation allowing air to circulate freely and, if required, it is a simple procedure to insulate the roof.
Security is always a major priority, so the shed has a 3-way locking mechanism with a cylinder lock. However, for day to day use access couldn't be easier as the door has a gas assisted spring damper and works semi-automatically.
Many customers would say that the shed's major selling point is that it is constructed from hot dipped galvanised polyamide coated steel plate, and is therefore one hundred per cent maintenance free.
There are tool hangers as standard together with a shelf set and support rails and you can further personalize the shed to your exact requirements from choosing options from the impressive list of accessories.
Highline H1 Shed Features:
- Stainless steel door handles & fittings
- 3 way locking mechanism including cylinder lock
- Gas assisted spring damper
- Gutters have connector provided for 1" hose
- Integrated leaf trap
- Ventilation slots ensure adequate air circulation
- Acrylic glass skylight
- Roof can be insulated
- Shelf set and support rails
- Tool Hangers as standard
- Tool Holders to fit to the inside of the door as standard
- Extensive range of accessories
- 20 year guarantee
- External Height: 222cm (7ft 3ins)
- External Width: 275cm (9ft 0ins)
- External Depth: 155cm (5ft 1ins)
- Internal Height: 210cm (6ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 252cm (8ft 3ins)
- Internal Depth: 132cm (4ft 4ins)
- Wall Height: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- Door Opening Height: 182cm (6ft 0ins)
- Door Opening Width: 76cm (2ft 6ins)
- Foundation Width: 257cm (8ft 5ins)
- Foundation Depth: 137cm (4ft 6ins)
- Weight: 176kg
Select Your Options
Please Choose Your Shed Colour
Would You Like Installation?
A firm, suitable and hard standing surface must be prepared prior to Installation. See our Full Installation Terms here.
Would You Like Any Floor Accessories?
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Our prices include VAT and delivery anywhere within mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above. All IV; KW; PA; PH; KY; AB; DD and most of FK postcodes along with Highlands and Islands will incur a separate delivery charge, if delivery is possible. Please contact us for a quote.
Delivery usually within 15-20 Working Days.
Installation may add an additional 7-14 working days onto the delivery timeframe during busy periods.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question