There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard The Flexistore 5ft x 11ft Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGFS1533
The Flexistore range of secure metal sheds combine outstanding value with excellent storage capacity, and this 5ft x 11ft Shed is designed and manufactured to the highest standard.
The 1533 (5ft 2"x 10ft 11") maintains the same structural strength and excellent security features of the rest of the range. This great value metal shed really has a very generous capacity of 9.3 cubic metres. A quality metal shed suitable for professionals and amateurs who look for quality in their garden storage.
Just like all of the products from Asgard (an ISO accredited company) this hard wearing metal shed is made from strong, thick, galvanized steel, which is then coated with a hardwearing polyester powder coating. Not only weatherproof, but tough and durable too and at 413kg in weight (that’s 65 stone), the Flexistore 1533 is a heavy duty, spacious shed.
Flexistore 1533 Features:
- Unique ventilation system built into the roof of the unit
- Minimal build up of condensation inside the unit, keeping your equipment not just safe from theft but also dry
- Additional ventilation slots in the front facia - to further help ventilation without compromising security
- The same tough, 3 point locking system as featured on our top of the range LPCB units
- Large, easy access, reinforced single door - big enough to walk your mower or wheel barrow straight in
- Optional ramp provides easy access for the heaviest of items and simply sits outside of the unit when not in use
- A full metal base complete with free fixings for secures the entire shed to your concrete base
- Pre drilled to accept our heavy duty shelf packs – fit up to 18 shelves in for maximum storage
- Shelves fit on either side for maximum flexibility
- Pre drilled to accept our tough hook packs
- Optional wooden floor is available to sit on top of the integral metal floor – helps to protect your unit from scratches
- Self assembly using the included, easy to follow illustrated instructions
Flexistore 1533 Dimensions:
- Height: 1990mm (6ft 6ins)
- Width: 1580mm (5ft 2ins)
- Depth: 3330mm (10ft 11ins)
- Weight: 248Kg (546lbs)
- Door Aperture: 1710mm (5ft 7ins) x 747mm (2ft 5ins)
- Door Clearance: 790mm (2ft 7ins)
- Base Size: 5ft 7" (1730mm) x 12ft 4" (3770mm) includes space for optional ramp
- Height To Apex: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
- Height To Eaves: 1820mm (5ft 11ins)
- Width: 1520mm (4ft 11ins)
- Depth: 3222mm (10ft 6ins)
Please note that before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2” thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. See the dimensions section below for the recommended base size.
All of our secure storage units are made from tough galvanised steel and painted with a weatherproof finish enabling a 10 year warranty to be offered.
Select Your Options
We offer a choice of three colours
The Total price of your Asgard metal garden shed appears at the foot of this page and changes as you select your options. A mirrored price is displayed in 'Your Running Total'. To add an option please tick the check box in the top left corner. Finally click the Buy button to add to your basket
All orders are acknowledged with a written receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. All Sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
*We offer free delivery to the majority of mainland UK. Some postcodes may incur and additional charge. I.E. POST CODE, AB, CA, DD, DG, EX, IV, HR, KA, KW, LA, PA & PH ARE PRICE ON APPLICATION. Some remote areas will incur an increased rate of delivery cost due to the area.
If you are unsure of delivery to your area please call us on 0121 355 7701.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Asgard offers a range of storage units in sizes to suit all your external and internal storage needs. They have 40 years experience designing and manufacturing metal storage products.
Many of our Asgard products are independently tested by the Loss Protection Certification Board LPS1175 to Level 1.
Galvanized steel construction with polyester paint finish provides ideal long term protection against extreme weather. High security 'pick resistant' euro cylinder locks are provided as standard on most products.
Questions and Answers (1)
I'm interested in purchasing a couple metal sheds which are quite large I was wondering if you had the option to get them built for us onsite?.We Replied:
Dear Alex Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer Installation on the Asgard range of metal sheds, however we can offer Installation on our other similar ranges. Please see a list of our popular metal shed ranges which do have the option for Installation - /garden-sheds/biohort-europa-metal-garden-sheds/ /garden-sheds/lotus-metal-sheds/ /garden-sheds/store-more-emerald-range-of-metal-sheds/ If you find any models that would be suitable, we can always send you a customised quotation if you email your product requirements and details (inc. delivery address) to email@example.com Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Andy.Wednesday 15th, June, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question