There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The practical and economical BioPlus Thermo 200 Internal Corner Filter will ensure your aquarium has crystal clear water.
It is designed for salt water and fresh water aquaria up to 100 litres and the EasyClean technology simplifies the cleaning process and prevents debris entering the water.
The impressive filter ensures effective mechanical and biological filtration in your aquarium whilst the integrated diffuser nozzles prevent formation of biofilm and provides oxygen enrichment.
- 4-year warranty
- EasyClean technology
- Removeable filter foams
- Integrated diffuser nozzles
- An additional filter chamber
- Large filtration surface area
- Removeable filter foam modules
- Inconspicuous integrated, adjustable diffuser nozzle
- Adjustable spray bar and nozzle to control the water flow
- Includes integrated adjustable heater
- Cable length: 1.5 m
- Net weight: 0,75 kg
- Voltage: 230 V, 50Hz
- Max head height: 0.9 m
- Power consumption: 7 W
- Filter volume: 0.66 Litres
- Max flow rate: 650 Litres/Hour
- Suitable for aquariums: 200 Litres
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 110 x 330 mm
- Multiple 20 ppi filter foams and polishing fleece.
Fast Free UK Delivery on orders over £60.00.*
Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 2 - 3 working days but may be extended during peak times.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £7.95*
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
*Extra charges or restrictions will apply to certain UK postcodes. These include parts of Scotland, The Highlands, Northern Ireland and offshore Isles. Please note Next Day delivery is not available to these locations. Please click here for a full list of postcode exclusions and contact us today for a personalised quote.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question